KDFL Oct 06 -Feb 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

No need to get nasty mate. I would love to have a chat about this next time at the pub. Thats the Avenel pub too mate, I noticed you left half way through last year to watch Seymour every week.

I too know you.
Well i don't know who you have been talking to Mappo but if you are going to cast dispersions at least get them right. I did not leave HALF WAY through last year but retired after one game and what i do after that is my own business. Yes i would love to catch up for a beer and a debate anytime.

i think avenel would be more worried about why
tom stevens who won them 2 flags off his own boot is one of the best u18"s that avenel has, had is going too nagambie than jacko wheeler
maybe these too kids are jumping ship in time!
because avenel are going down faster than a pro on james solomon:D
everyone who would like too talk about avenel
and all the other crap that is going on,have the balls too say it face to face!!!!! could meet at that the p.o.w seymour on friday 2nd march 730pm talk about it over a beer could make for a interresting nite drinking???;)

Hey Zero l just worked out who you are
GF day 10 years ago
DONT YOU EVER HAHAHAAHA

And i suppose doona2 is your real name is it? Wake up to yourself!
actually zero anyone who knows doona will tell you that this is indeed what he is called day in day out and has been for as long as i've known him.. so is it really him who needs to wake up??

wink tom has certainly not won those flags off his boot i'd say it was more the work of the o'connor boys, scott kanters and the like. tom might be ok if he got his head screwed on right. can play a bit but there are plenty better out of that group..

just chipping in my support of jaxbac & as you all can see he is a pretty straight up guy. have been a mate for years now & have never found him the sort of guy to have a crack at someone behind their back like it seems on the net. I find it strange a few of you avenel guys did not recognise him as most in the area would either know him personally or know of him. regardless, when he says someone else made these posts, I would take him at his word. just be awarw for anyone whoe goes down to his work for a coffee, he will probably try to sign you up to play for VT!

actually zero anyone who knows doona will tell you that this is indeed what he is called day in day out and has been for as long as i've known him.. so is it really him who needs to wake up??
It was actually a tongue-in-cheek comment H-23 as i know who he is and he knows who i am, so take a chill pill mate.:D

Well there you go lads :confused: just might take u up on the coffee there John, would love to have a chat and see how the Towners transition into the KDFL is going.

Any chance you hacker pals might be able to sit in also as Im intrigued to see who hates me :(

Trotts is a great bloke and a great coach bit like ya self doon :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top bloke by the looks.

Can't wait to see him have a kick in a game situation.

i tell u what i dont know what the quality of football is like up their but watch him in tight situations get out of trouble and use the ball either by hands to a runner or with his kicking skills which are ok too........
probably will rack up 30 possies a game and to the other teams you better get the tackling bags out cause you wont get your arms around him......hehehehehehe

Ok fine,if blokes like you,crazyhouse and that idiot jaxbac don't have the interllectual capacity to debate this i'll leave it be for now. Perhaps it's the same piss poor attitude as to why the club has not won a senior p/ship for 13 years and may not for another 13! you's can blow it out of your arse!:thumbsu:

Zero, your about the only bloke on here that seems keen to want to keep talking about it, so maybe head down to your local and talk about it with the boozers down there, as, from what I can tell, everyone else on here is over it already.

And dont think it has anything to do with the other blokes not having the "interllectual capacity" to debate it, moreso the common sense to realise when the horse has run its race and when its time to retire it to the paddock!

Signing out - Mitch (who will be watching his own nag run around Kyneton this friday in the second)

Signing out - Mitch (who will be watching his own nag run around Kyneton this friday in the second)[/QUOTE]

Give us a reminder on Friday if it has got a chance

I promise I won't tell anyone

At this stage I'll but a couple of beers worth on him, he's a miler having hids first run back from a spell over 1200 and should be hitting the line well but will find it to short

But you never know!

At this stage I'll but a couple of beers worth on him, he's a miler having hids first run back from a spell over 1200 and should be hitting the line well but will find it to short

But you never know!

Yeh well good luck with him

I've never had a galloper, but had a couple of pacers over the years and also had a greyhound once.

The dog was one of the fastest around - just couldn't run around corners - which wasn't much use on a greyhound track

sparra;6812767} The dog was one of the fastest around - just couldn't run around corners - which wasn't much use on a greyhound track[/quote said:
Ha ha it kinda helps if they can turn!

Thanks mate
Regal Pardon is its name, but wait for his third run in the preperation before you back him, otherwise I'll feel guilty

i think avenel would be more worried about why
tom stevens who won them 2 flags off his own boot is one of the best u18"s that avenel has, had is going too nagambie than jacko wheeler
maybe these too kids are jumping ship in time!
because avenel are going down faster than a pro on james solomon:D
everyone who would like too talk about avenel
and all the other crap that is going on,have the balls too say it face to face!!!!! could meet at that the p.o.w seymour on friday 2nd march 730pm talk about it over a beer could make for a interresting nite drinking???;)

They are not going down to quick then buddy,

Why is Stevo going to Nagambie.
With a year of 3rds left why doesnt he see if he has what it takes at Seymour.
Then if all fails - why notback to the swannies

No, have u got Congupna out of the Murray League already!!;)

No, but it is one of the many remedies proposed to fix the 15 team PDFL & 13 team MFL. I personally think the TFL will never be resurrected, but as I have posted many times before a MFL/PDFL merger where there is 3 divisions, and still invite Tally in if they wish. Lots of jumper clashes though!

No, but it is one of the many remedies proposed to fix the 15 team PDFL & 13 team MFL. I personally think the TFL will never be resurrected, but as I have posted many times before a MFL/PDFL merger where there is 3 divisions, and still invite Tally in if they wish. Lots of jumper clashes though!

If Tally were to go would the league and existing teams want another team to enter the comp,thus to continue to have a bye or not....Reason being longwood r very keen to enter the KDFL and would do anything to do so.We know there footy is not much chop but there facilities are really good and you have too start somewhere ...ie Mansfield entering the GVFL, slow starters but didnt take that long before they we a flag ... What do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

If Tally were to go would the league and existing teams want another team to enter the comp,thus to continue to have a bye or not....Reason being longwood r very keen to enter the KDFL and would do anything to do so.We know there footy is not much chop but there facilities are really good and you have too start somewhere ...ie Mansfield entering the GVFL, slow starters but didnt take that long before they we a flag ... What do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

No dis respect but With the recent inclusions of Violet Town & Yea the KD in my opinion would still cover for the loss of Tally.
Another 2 reasons why I think Longwood could be better of where they are is I dont think they would be able to contribute a 3rds teams which is a growing concern already meaning the young fellas are having byes more reguarly.
I also think it would mean the Benalla District lead would have to fold.
Then again I might just be being harsh on Longwood but thats my opinion

No dis respect but With the recent inclusions of Violet Town & Yea the KD in my opinion would still cover for the loss of Tally.
are is I dont thin Another 2 reasons why I think Longwood could be better of where they k they would be able to contribute a 3rds teams which is a growing concern already meaning the young fellas are having byes more reguarly.
I also think it would mean the Benalla District lead would have to fold.
Then again I might just be being harsh on Longwood but thats my opinion

not sure about that sol, they could share the same relationship with euroa that avenel and seymour has, no doubt it would be tough on them at first, but i think they could field three sides:thumbsu:

Zero, your about the only bloke on here that seems keen to want to keep talking about it, so maybe head down to your local and talk about it with the boozers down there, as, from what I can tell, everyone else on here is over it already.

And dont think it has anything to do with the other blokes not having the "interllectual capacity" to debate it, moreso the common sense to realise when the horse has run its race and when its time to retire it to the paddock!

Signing out - Mitch (who will be watching his own nag run around Kyneton this friday in the second)
Yeh fair comment Mitchman but the only reason for dragging it out a bit is because i'm pretty sure there is more to it than just a case of "the horse that has run it's race" . I will try to stop "BORING" the sh1t out of everyone and stop bringing the subject up, no matter how passionate i am about it but i have enjoyed disscussing it with various BF members.:thumbsu:P.S. Will have a listen out for your nag on friday, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back