KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one other scribe to this thread said there are plenty of channels on pay tv. Sorry, I guess that they don't have pay tv in wonderland.

I haven't got Pay TV foodie, LNFC match payments aren't high enough, and besides I haven't got the time, too busy training for the triathlon.

The talk at training wednesday was that bourky (who's doing a good job)was the second choice as coach, can you or Roger elaborate?

From what i gather the old man is feeding sh!t into his ear by telling him to leave clubs and where to play. Sounds to me like the old boy is trying to live his football career through his kid, shame same shame. Also have heard that he isn't well respected much around the region, being tagged the "young football journeyman". Kid should be left alone and play where he wants to play, not where some washed up hack wants him to play.

On another note its good to see the haysom boys staying put for now, both good players and will help Nagambie go one better this time around
all talk mate.. :) hahah get out behind the screen..

From what i gather the old man is feeding sh!t into his ear by telling him to leave clubs and where to play. Sounds to me like the old boy is trying to live his football career through his kid, shame same shame. Also have heard that he isn't well respected much around the region, being tagged the "young football journeyman". Kid should be left alone and play where he wants to play, not where some washed up hack wants him to play.

On another note its good to see the haysom boys staying put for now, both good players and will help Nagambie go one better this time around
well how about u come out and show ur self from beyond the screen cause i beleave u are all talk and u have just been a 2nds player ur hole life.

I haven't got Pay TV foodie, LNFC match payments aren't high enough, and besides I haven't got the time, too busy training for the triathlon.

The talk at training wednesday was that bourky (who's doing a good job)was the second choice as coach, can you or Roger elaborate?

Well "Mr Mad Hatter", I may well be in the kitchen and yes may need to spend a little less time eatin the quality food the leaves the mighty kitchen. However can you please qualify what your location is (HQ), am I to believe that HQ stands for "highly questionable"? Much the same as most of the propaganda you spread.
You seemed a little bewildered by the actual word, maybe you need to turn your time to the good old oxford. Dictionary, if you needed clarification.
Hope the triathalon goes ok! Would be dissappointed if you didn't get all the way through the swim leg. Lol, lmoa.
Anyway, back to your question. It doesn't even warrant a response. Only to say one word PROPAGANDA. look it up.
I don't pity da fool, I PITY YOU COS YOU ARE THE FOOL.
Go the leggers

Well "Mr Mad Hatter", I may well be in the kitchen and yes may need to spend a little less time eatin the quality food the leaves the mighty kitchen. However can you please qualify what your location is (HQ), am I to believe that HQ stands for "highly questionable"? Much the same as most of the propaganda you spread.
You seemed a little bewildered by the actual word, maybe you need to turn your time to the good old oxford. Dictionary, if you needed clarification.
Hope the triathalon goes ok! Would be dissappointed if you didn't get all the way through the swim leg. Lol, lmoa.
Anyway, back to your question. It doesn't even warrant a response. Only to say one word PROPAGANDA. look it up.
I don't pity da fool, I PITY YOU COS YOU ARE THE FOOL.
Go the leggers

Interesting to hear the rubbish that comes from you. You pop up here in December spruiking how good things are going to be in what can only be described as a “Presidents Speech” and look.....turns out you can’t even get your first choice coach and now less than 15 at training. Have the wheels fallen off already?
As for propaganda.....the information comes directly from current committee members of your club.
And yes, it wouldn’t hurt to take a spell from the kitchen as the cholesterol seems to be impacting your IQ. And just to dumb it down for you....IQ is for Intelligence Quotient as HQ is for Head Quarters....dumbass!

PS If you need convincing of my commitment to the wonderful club, I’ll send you a photo of me in my footy jumper.

Go The Rednecks.....I mean legs.

Interesting to hear the rubbish that comes from you. You pop up here in December spruiking how good things are going to be in what can only be described as a “Presidents Speech” and look.....turns out you can’t even get your first choice coach and now less than 15 at training. Have the wheels fallen off already?
As for propaganda.....the information comes directly from current committee members of your club.
And yes, it wouldn’t hurt to take a spell from the kitchen as the cholesterol seems to be impacting your IQ. And just to dumb it down for you....IQ is for Intelligence Quotient as HQ is for Head Quarters....dumbass!

PS If you need convincing of my commitment to the wonderful club, I’ll send you a photo of me in my footy jumper.

Go The Rednecks.....I mean legs.

How superb is this site’s shite .. hate to see the Mad Ass on the footy field in a physical confrontation.
Much squealing like a pig and hair pulling I reckon! Or a replay from the movie Deliverance!
He’d be given a card send off (do they have that in the KDFL?) and go straight to the wireless laptop..

I still owe me mate Cellar Dweller a round of Vic Bitter cans at the Longwood Fire Drum after a challenge from a game of the Benalla and District Football League Ghosts of footy past.

Foodforthought .. in reality the CD was a pain in the butt on the BDFL forum and got red carded .. never to be seen (I hope) again .. bit like Dodders dust up with Varcs on Christmas Day, 2007. “Varcs” from Longwood knows what I mean .. eh Brendan?

Just be careful about CD, tho’. He and Sportsmad may re-invent themselves as DVD.. and we all know what both relate to with the last two initials!!
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

Dont have to be too bright to work that one out.
They sacked their first choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To put a side on ground for season ,you wont get much change out of $70.000 to be in with a show
Did you click onto the wrong league? Balranald is further north mate.

If that's what other teams have been working with all this time, I've lead a sheltere... and subsequently an extremely short changed life.

Was talking to a Stanhope Horse Trainner just last week and AJ was spoken about and how he was putting $100 a week along with some other people around town to cover his payments per week.

Fact or fiction Forty One ?

If there is a horse trainer around here who has a hundred dollars it means they backed some one else's horse.

If that's what other teams have been working with all this time, I've lead a sheltere... and subsequently an extremely short changed life.

Yes hard to believe any club in the KDFL would be paying anywhere near that amount in fact if my club were paying half that amount I would be very surprised

1x400
1x300
3x250 ($2,900 week x 18=$52,200 plus coach around15,000= $67,200
3x200
3x150
4x100

1x400
1x300
3x250 ($2,900 week x 18=$52,200 plus coach around15,000= $67,200
3x200
3x150
4x100

You blokes doing these figures are still kidding yourself if you think 12+ players are being paid at KDL clubs, not many clubs that would have a coach getting 15G either, Undera, Nagambie & Stanhope off the top of my head would all be paying the coaches well under 10G and probably more like 5G.

You blokes doing these figures are still kidding yourself if you think 12+ players are being paid at KDL clubs, not many clubs that would have a coach getting 15G either, Undera, Nagambie & Stanhope off the top of my head would all be paying the coaches well under 10G and probably more like 5G.

Mooroopna Man coaches Undera for nothing and you are correct the amounts quoted are way over the amounts actually paid.

Add Lancaster to that list also Hank.

Sorry craig, but those numbers of proposed payments are ridiculous. The KDL clubs simply don't have that amount of coin to throw around, and even if they did, it would only be a matter of years before that club was in a hole that they'd not get out of.
Most reserve the right to pay some good money to a couple of key players(maybe 3 or 4), but with most clubs, the large majority of players sign on the line for nothing but an opportunity to play with some mates and try to win a flag.

If you where paying that many players that much, and the coach, in KD you'd bloody wanna bring home the flag.

5G sounds a bit low for a senior coach.

5G sounds a bit low for a senior coach.

I am sure some playing coaches might get around the 10G mark but non-playing coaches would be around the 5G mark, as Mooroopna Man has said he is doing it for nothing, and expect Patten and Auld wouldn't be doing it for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back