KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ur admitting that Wayno cheated:rolleyes:

It was cert more than just a hip and shoulder, very late and head high.:thumbsdown:

Not at all was I admitting he cheated...because he did not.

Very late and head high...again you crack me up!:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the league that has this opinion of this Stanhope umpire. Simply...he should not umpire Stanhope games. Problem solved!

Pretty funny mainland! You do realise Wayne was used to be a counter for Stokes!

And anyway, why would Stokes Yellow Card a Lanky player for a Hip n Shoulder??? Oh yeah...it was because it was his son who copped the bump!!:thumbsu:

Yer your getting soft greg i would have reported him Ha Ha Ha im laughing my arse off with all this shit and that is all it is.
And your all being a bit hard on freo it would have been a honest mistake between fortyone and fortyfour to my knowledge fortyone has never comented and it is not his style to bag out people on an open forum anyhow (not that i have ever heard) on a serious note shane cant spell can he :D

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the league that has this opinion of this Stanhope umpire. Simply...he should not umpire Stanhope games. Problem solved!

Agreed, always heavily biased at Stanhope.

Good advice. I might take you up on that.....hang on a minute. I did stop umpiring back in 08

Stokesy never did have any time for anything late, high, going the player or king hits after an incident with Stormy Tempest. It was in 1990 I think and all in the one game. Play the ball fellas.

A couple of Stanhope players signed at Merrigum during the week! Believe Baker and Fairweather, have others signed as well, Norman, Pearce, Marshall, Densley, Mann have all been mentioned? If they all head out to the dogs den that would make it 7 leaving from Stanhope to Merrigum.

A couple of Stanhope players signed at Merrigum during the week! Believe Baker and Fairweather, have others signed as well, Norman, Pearce, Marshall, Densley, Mann have all been mentioned? If they all head out to the dogs den that would make it 7 leaving from Stanhope to Merrigum.

The mass exodus from Stanhope is official then?

Stokesy never did have any time for anything late, high, going the player or king hits after an incident with Stormy Tempest. It was in 1990 I think and all in the one game. Play the ball fellas.

doesnt look like he has much time for anyone in the wrong coloured jumper either from what ive seen, maybe he'd be better suited in the crowd than with a whistle in his hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant really see them as massive losses.

baker i dont think set the world on fire, in the mainland or anyway, and seems like a journeyman. fairweather will pobably go north again mid year.

as for the other group. think mann and pearce would be the only losses, and then only when fit. its suprises me you would even put densley in there as a loss to be honest.

cant really see them as massive losses.

baker i dont think set the world on fire, in the mainland or anyway, and seems like a journeyman. fairweather will pobably go north again mid year.

as for the other group. think mann and pearce would be the only losses, and then only when fit. its suprises me you would even put densley in there as a loss to be honest.

Didnt mention anything about being losses, just said that they had been mentioned as leaving although any 7 players leaving a club to go to another club in the same league would be disturbing.

Didnt mention anything about being losses, just said that they had been mentioned as leaving although any 7 players leaving a club to go to another club in the same league would be disturbing.

yeah fair call. i wonder what the big attraction at bulldog land is??? maybe the new training lights where the selling point

time to move on troy, you need to stop bringing yourself up on here all the time. get your mum or the misses to talk about you.

ajm30 ain't troy mate. If he was I don't reckon he'd be 6 weeks late with the news. Lancaster don't appear to have any forwards of note with Eddy out for most of the season after a reco. Maybe uber-verteran Rusty McDonnell will have to step back up after winning the 2s goal kicking;)

ajm30 ain't troy mate. If he was I don't reckon he'd be 6 weeks late with the news. Lancaster don't appear to have any forwards of note with Eddy out for most of the season after a reco. Maybe uber-verteran Rusty McDonnell will have to step back up after winning the 2s goal kicking;)

Legend player around here so no disrespect at all, but wouldn't it be flogging the old man to put him in the 1's again surely he's more than happy cruising along in the 2nds? :confused:

Longwood have 6 new players looking to head their way on the clearances website and Lancaster have Adam Brunt and Shane Gemmil waiting for a clearance

Pretty sure Rushy have, or look very likely, to signing Brad Gleeson (Euroa), Adam Harrop (Avenel), and a couple of pretty handy players from Mt. Pleasant (I think their names are Brown and O'Brien?). Their mates with Johnson and will be pretty handy from all reports. Apparently training at Rushy has been going well, with locals Drew Clarke and James 'Jungle' Martin looking very fit. So, with those few recruits and a few coming up from the 3rds premiership side, they shouldn't be too far off finals pace?

Haven't heard much about Pappin going to Tonny? Is this still the case? Bigger loss than the blokes who've gone to Merrigum..

If Pearce does play at Merrigum, someone said that'd make it his 4th KDL club? Stanhope, Nagas.. who's the other??

Pretty sure Rushy have, or look very likely, to signing Brad Gleeson (Euroa), Adam Harrop (Avenel), and a couple of pretty handy players from Mt. Pleasant (I think their names are Brown and O'Brien?). Their mates with Johnson and will be pretty handy from all reports. Apparently training at Rushy has been going well, with locals Drew Clarke and James 'Jungle' Martin looking very fit. So, with those few recruits and a few coming up from the 3rds premiership side, they shouldn't be too far off finals pace?

Haven't heard much about Pappin going to Tonny? Is this still the case? Bigger loss than the blokes who've gone to Merrigum..

If Pearce does play at Merrigum, someone said that'd make it his 4th KDL club? Stanhope, Nagas.. who's the other??

Avenal would be the other Trav:D Oh and Gig for a pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back