KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any truth to Ashley hobbs signed to play at rushworth leaving VT along side Euroa boy brad gleeson??

If he hasn't, he's in the process, apparently, along with 3 of Brad's Euroa teammates..

The signings have come late for Rushy but they look like picking up some quality. Finals shouldn't be beyond them this year, though not sure how they'll go against the top 3. Either way, they definitely should improve on last year.

If he hasn't, he's in the process, apparently, along with 3 of Brad's Euroa teammates..

The signings have come late for Rushy but they look like picking up some quality. Finals shouldn't be beyond them this year, though not sure how they'll go against the top 3. Either way, they definitely should improve on last year.

Yes rushworth are looking handy at the minute, should really push for a finals spot with a good mix of youth and experience plus some quality players joining the ranks. Looking forward to a great 2010 season!

Spot on the money there mainland, i dont even have a J in my name let alone Joel, Where did you get your name from KDFL princess , maybe you should be Princess Fiona from Shrek , story has it you look like her ??:D:D

Can i have a guess who joel is um would it be let me see how about party foul:D:D

Have heard a few clubs have been getting good numbers to training.
Anyone able to verify training numbers from each club on an average?
Not too sure mate about the numbers at training, but good question, I would be interested to know which clubs are playing practice matches over the next few weeks (to see how all the star signings go).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure mate about the numbers at training, but good question, I would be interested to know which clubs are playing practice matches over the next few weeks (to see how all the star signings go).

Merrigum v Wunghnu underlights 27th march Sat at merrigum..

I wouldnt believe that until he runs out in round one i think u will find he will end up back at euroa!!

Sorry guys you r all wrong, Hobbsy rang me himself and said he is definetly staying at VT, Good to see a young bloke choose loyalty over $$$$ and other carrots thrown at him:thumbsu: Also doubt that these other players are leaving Euroa but time will tell.Laceout. with all the hype with you at Rushy , l hope you dont disappoint.:D

Sorry guys you r all wrong, Hobbsy rang me himself and said he is definetly staying at VT, Good to see a young bloke choose loyalty over $$$$ and other carrots thrown at him:thumbsu: Also doubt that these other players are leaving Euroa but time will tell.Laceout. with all the hype with you at Rushy , l hope you dont disappoint.:D

ha, jaxbac i think your a bit off the money with who i am mate.

talk is tht nick varcoe has decided to stay at lanky after all is there any truth in this? gig would be spewing!!!! wonder why the change of heart maybe he went to a training at gig?

Stadium - A large open space for sports events with tiered seating for spectators.

Sounds exciting! We are not used to such upmarket facilities in the KDFL.

Haven't you experienced Rushworth's Ironbark Stadium??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back