Kdfl Sept 05-April 06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kyabram District FL

Heard a good one today that Patty Ratray may be turning his back on bendigo and returning to avenel. Any truth? Sounds a bit far fetched to me, wouldn't he go back to seymour if anywhere?

subtle hustle said:
Heard a good one today that Patty Ratray may be turning his back on bendigo and returning to avenel. Any truth? Sounds a bit far fetched to me, wouldn't he go back to seymour if anywhere?

Despite Ratray's having put pen to paper with the bombers it appears clubs are still actively seeking the marking forward; avenal, kangaroo flat and wedaburn are still trying to 'woo' him. Still not able to fully train with the bombers who knows if any of these sides may persuade him to try again when he can get a full pre-season under his belt??

inlimbo said:
Despite Ratray's having put pen to paper with the bombers it appears clubs are still actively seeking the marking forward; avenal,(AVENEL) kangaroo flat and wedaburn are still trying to 'woo' him. Still not able to fully train with the bombers who knows if any of these sides may persuade him to try again when he can get a full pre-season under his belt??

Avenel are not after Patty, and he "will" remain with Bendigo...

I thought that would be the case wheelie.
Is the night series at Gig on again tonight?

Whats the Stanhope FC look like this season? anyone know how their
recruitng has faired, also have they lost any major players. heard that Hank Harrison is the new coach of Tongala. Any onther headlines?

that reasons news to me old hopper, headin up there for work and for a change mate! as if u'd write that on here anyway!

Have it on good authority that Nagambie recruit Matt Broomfield's home club of Craigieburn will not allow him to train with them. How often do we see this happen, clubs making it very hard for home grown blokes to feel welcome about one day returning by such nonsense carry on.

I reckon Gig are on the money. $10 a car, many people interested, netball as well. Balmy night means a few beers and they rigged the draw to play the poor opposition - I tip the hat. Some good money and enthusiasm if they win. :)

Con Kreteshoez said:
Whats the Stanhope FC look like this season? anyone know how their
recruitng has faired, also have they lost any major players. heard that Hank Harrison is the new coach of Tongala. Any onther headlines?
Hank might be a bit slow after the Belting Tonny got the other night

With the season basically on us, what will be posted to entertain. Surely not the mundane who played well, who you should watch, such and such wouldn't get a kick at a stampede sort of stuff - What are your thoughts boys:confused:

gee Greyomad you are on fire-nothing else to do but put posts on. would'nt mind your job. Where do you work? Tonny will be disapointed about what happened the other night. :thumbsu:

I didn't get to gig last night so can anyone shed some light on the scores and who played well??

what exactly do you want there greynomad. do you want the after game stuff or do you want to bag teams and players. i think there is nothing wrong with people stasting results and how players went. i think it is good to know how a mate at another club is fairing or how the opposition is travelling. as for tonny, i heard they are going ok. even if they win one game, thats better than the last 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King_Of_Ling said:
I didn't get to gig last night so can anyone shed some light on the scores and who played well??

Stanhope defeated Katandra by about 5 goals, a couple of new faces played including Brock Clymo from Calival, Brett Scarcella and Leigh Hall from Merrigum. P-Train didnt play but Rick Sheers slotted in at Full Forward and looked good. Lions also had a couple out through cricket GF this week although Brenton Gray still played even though he will be a vital cog in Stanhopes chances on the weekend.

Left at Half time of Gig v Wughnu game with the game still in the balance, Liverton was lively up forward for the roos and Snelson was running amok in the middle. Canavan was playing, had atleast 1 goal to half time.

Sly Dog said:
what exactly do you want there greynomad. do you want the after game stuff or do you want to bag teams and players. i think there is nothing wrong with people stasting results and how players went. i think it is good to know how a mate at another club is fairing or how the opposition is travelling. as for tonny, i heard they are going ok. even if they win one game, thats better than the last 2 years.
Relax Sly Dog - bit of fun!! I think what you are talking about is probably what the site is all about. A bit of after game stuff from the local always interests the masses though

hank1 said:
Stanhope defeated Katandra by about 5 goals, a couple of new faces played including Brock Clymo from Calival, Brett Scarcella and Leigh Hall from Merrigum. P-Train didnt play but Rick Sheers slotted in at Full Forward and looked good. Lions also had a couple out through cricket GF this week although Brenton Gray still played even though he will be a vital cog in Stanhopes chances on the weekend.

Left at Half time of Gig v Wughnu game with the game still in the balance, Liverton was lively up forward for the roos and Snelson was running amok in the middle. Canavan was playing, had atleast 1 goal to half time.
I think Liverton will be very handy for Gig. Plays with a bit of X factor. hard to stop when confident

ringo1 said:
gee Greyomad you are on fire-nothing else to do but put posts on. would'nt mind your job. Where do you work? Tonny will be disapointed about what happened the other night. :thumbsu:
Thanks ringo - big call considering you post in every league and thread going around

Greynomad there is one or two differences between you and I- I know my stuff and that I work hard at my job. With the rubbish you spin I reckon that you would be handy on the gas!

hank1 said:

how did Brock go hank? what possie did he play? he's a good fella who has just bought a dairy farm over there in Stanhope. Could be there for a few years so hopefully the stanhope crew welcome him and his missus into the club well...

HJ32 said:
what's Saucehead pearce doing this year? is he playing for Stanhope again?

there was talk of Kangaroo Flat earlier???

Sauce or the "P-train" has he has been dubbed is focussing on Avenel's finals crack at a third straight SDCA premiership and then will be turning out for Stanhope again he said.

Just read on the Avenel FC web site the Swans are again heading to Benalla for the night series - any word on what type of the side they'll be taking with both A & B grade cricketers in finals hopefully up til next weekend? Any recruits to uncover . . . . have the Avenel fans got anything for us?

Doona2 said:
Sauce or the "P-train" has he has been dubbed is focussing on Avenel's finals crack at a third straight SDCA premiership and then will be turning out for Stanhope again he said.
Why doesn't he play footy at Avenel when they're in the same league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back