KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
milky milky milky, that is crap, every side come finals time wnat their best team on the park, as long as the person is qualified thats all that should matter.

also. avenel with the team they have at the moment will win the flag. they run well, alot of goal kickers and dont rely on one player.

vt two losses in a row, wheels falling off maybe?? and good to see the vt boys back on bigfooty after being away on camp.

A big dent on avenels chance for the flag is duncan lowis who takes the best defender every week and is the most valuable player for the team, out for the season

A big dent on avenels chance for the flag is duncan lowis who takes the best defender every week and is the most valuable player for the team, out for the season

Well i am going to sound stupid but i dont think that avenel is much chop but i might be wrong but no way will they win the flag Stanhope will folg any team when they are on song. But avenel do have a good side on paper but they havent jumped out at me and said we are gf contenders. VT and Stanhope will play in the granny and stanhope will beat them

Firstly, it is ridiculous to accuse Avenel of cheating! They want to win a premiership, so they will play there best team. Simple as that, It has nothing to do with cheating. It is disappointing to drop players but life’s not all bear and skittles.
Also redleg, Avenel has had 2 comfortable wins against VT and yet they don’t ‘jump out at you’ while VT obviously do?
All the best to Duncan Lowis in his recovery, who leaves a massive hole in the Avenel backline.
And Juddy#o3 Im not to sure but I thought Duncan was a defender? So wouldn’t that mean he takes the best forward?? LoL I could b wrong.

lol Everybody should read the post by shepboy on the thread 'Slow, fat and in Strauchny's shadow'(about mekka). its pretty funny.

Firstly, it is ridiculous to accuse Avenel of cheating! They want to win a premiership, so they will play there best team. Simple as that, It has nothing to do with cheating. It is disappointing to drop players but life’s not all bear and skittles.
Also redleg, Avenel has had 2 comfortable wins against VT and yet they don’t ‘jump out at you’ while VT obviously do?
All the best to Duncan Lowis in his recovery, who leaves a massive hole in the Avenel backline.
And Juddy#o3 Im not to sure but I thought Duncan was a defender? So wouldn’t that mean he takes the best forward?? LoL I could b wrong.
I meant forward, lol im sorry for my mistake, and to redleg#1 when we played tally we only had 15 players, 1 of our worst teams for the year,and if tally where any chop you should of beat us by 10 goals

Avenal do have a good chance of winning the grand final, but only because they cheat( to some degree)

they play with a middle class side all year, and when it comes to finals they stack there side with assumption and bushys players.

id hate to play a whole year for avenal and get sidelined for some boys that havent been playing all year.

what a joke that is, IMO.

That really is bullshit.

Well i am going to sound stupid but i dont think that avenel is much chop but i might be wrong but no way will they win the flag Stanhope will folg any team when they are on song. But avenel do have a good side on paper but they havent jumped out at me and said we are gf contenders. VT and Stanhope will play in the granny and stanhope will beat them

jst a nice little stat here boys, might be of some interest, might not be. First time around, Vt bet Avenel. Avenel kicked 11.10. this time around, they had a few more players (as we all know) and gave VT a nice little touch up, kicking 13.10 yes. avenel hace improved, and yes they will probably make finals. but with all these guys back, kicking only two more goals isnt that much. then VT were on song also. so there u go!

does this jump out to anyone imparticular?? coz it sure does to me.

jst would like to add boys! had a little bit of studying: here it goes.

Avenel, run home: Murch Gig Nagambie 48points

Undera, run home: Stanny, Rushy, yea 46points

you would back undera to win against rushy and yea. And avenel against murch and gig. IF and yeah i know its an IF! nagambie pull of a win against avenel undera...back in the 5 and nagambie strenghting their posi on 2nd!! most likely will come down to the last game before we know the team in at 5th

you would back undera to win against rushy and yea. And avenel against murch and gig. IF and yeah i know its an IF! nagambie pull of a win against avenel undera...back in the 5 and nagambie strenghting their posi on 2nd!! most likely will come down to the last game before we know the team in at 5th

This is what I think might happen

Stanhope to win all remaining games finish with 76 points
Nagambie to win all remaining games finish with 64 points
V Town to win 2 remaining games finish with 58 points
Ardy to win 2 remaining games finish with 56 points
Avenel to win 2 remaining games finish with 56 points

First week of finals V town V Nagambie
Ardmona V Avenel

What ya all think

jst a nice little stat here boys, might be of some interest, might not be. First time around, Vt bet Avenel. Avenel kicked 11.10. this time around, they had a few more players (as we all know) and gave VT a nice little touch up, kicking 13.10 yes. avenel hace improved, and yes they will probably make finals. but with all these guys back, kicking only two more goals isnt that much. then VT were on song also. so there u go!

Nice point, but there are four teams who are a tad nervous of what Avenal can do if they get in. Having said that, Nagambie will finish second, but they wont win a final. Any of the other four can get the flag.

Nice point, but there are four teams who are a tad nervous of what Avenal can do if they get in. Having said that, Nagambie will finish second, but they wont win a final. Any of the other four can get the flag.

nagambie will not beat avenel last game and will have a close match against lancaster, my bet is for avenel to play ardmona first final and violet town v nagambie or lancaster elimination.

If LAnky won all 3 of there games they will finish higher than undera. If avenel lost to nagambie LAncy wood be ahead of undera and avenel have abetter percentage than lanky so will remain in the 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nagambie wont finish in the top three.

LAdder will go as follow

Stanhope
Violet town
Avenel
Ardmona
Nagambie
Lancaster
Undera
Girgarre
etc.

Avenel bet VT both times they have played this year, and the only inclusion from the last time they met was robbie sidebottom

Avenel bet VT both times they have played this year, and the only inclusion from the last time they met was robbie sidebottom

didnt see much of the game, but robbie is a pretty big in.. makes a big dif to their line up.. vt should get one or two boys back when aps finishes i dont no how much help that will be.. gissa?

This is what I think might happen

Stanhope to win all remaining games finish with 76 points
Nagambie to win all remaining games finish with 64 points
V Town to win 2 remaining games finish with 58 points
Ardy to win 2 remaining games finish with 56 points
Avenel to win 2 remaining games finish with 56 points

First week of finals V town V Nagambie
Ardmona V Avenel

What ya all think

not having ago mate but that cant work!!!

Nagambie or Avenel have to lose a game.. they play each other...

didnt see much of the game, but robbie is a pretty big in.. makes a big dif to their line up.. vt should get one or two boys back when aps finishes i dont no how much help that will be.. gissa?

I'll be back after the bye to play Murch and Gus Macdonald reckons he might make be able to play first week of finals (assuming we make it.) He's speaking to the doctor this weekend and would be a very handy inclusion come September. For VT's sake lets hope he makes a recovery by then.

well undera have a very strong ruckman who has an accomplice to rove him like a rover? i dunno.. hes a red nut who is the fastes kid off the mark you will see.. who delivers to B.C and kimberlan beautifully... how else do u think B.C kick 22 goals...

Tips

Girgarre vs Lancaster - Varcoe out for Lancy, Gig in an upset 8 points
Nagambie vs Yea - Nagambie will win easy, by 80 points
Merrigum vs Rushworth - Rushy win by 120points.
Undera vs Stanhope - close game, low scoring, Stanhope by 14 points.
Tally vs Ardmona - Dont think TAlly can cause another upset, Ardy by 60 points, Scott to stich up goalkicking award.
Murchison vs Avenel - Well! Avenel will win by 220 points. though Murch will try hard.

Now dunks (avenel) is gone, Jack Williams from nag would be the best center half back. in the comp got a great set of hard. and can read the play very well. any body think that?:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back