KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancaster v Violet Town..upset of the round, bats on the away trip to win by 8 points in a thriller
Murch v yea...the tigers to trounce the hoppers' by a three figured sum
Rushie v Girgarre... i was going to tip a draw but with kane wheelhouse getting back to some fitness gig by 25 points
Nagambie v Stanhope...the premiership favourites to have a day out, doug with best on ground honors and the nexhip machine with 5 sausage rolls.
Merrigum v Ardmona... what has been the biggest winning margin this year?
Undera v Tally... in a fight to stay in the 5 the lions will bring out the artilery and win by 90 points
Avenel bye

5 weeks from finals things are starting to hot up, Undera must win this week to stay in the top 5 and nagambie needing to at least put up a strong performance to prove they are worthy of a finals position.

Violet Town v lancaster Lanky by 3...points should be a great game
Murch v yea yea fairly easy
Rushie v Girgarre Kaneo to carve up, gig by 7 goals
Nagambie v Stanhope Match of the round some say, i reckon stanny will blow it out, 6 goals
Merrigum v Ardmona Ardy of course
Undera v Tally undera will win, and win good, BC to kick 15 minimum

Lanc vs VT - VT to blow Lancy out of the water by 12 goals+.
MUrch vs Yea - Yea to be to good, but at murch i'll pick murch in an upset. MUrch by 8 POints.
Gig vs Rushy - Gig to undisipline, Rushy by 5 goals.
Naggaz vs Stanny - Naggaz to prove real flag contenders, easily winning by 6 goal. Game of round.
Merr vs Ardy - Ardy by anywhere from 100 - 200 points+, Scott to kick 10+.
Undera vs Tally - MUst win for undera, saying that they win by 10 goals.

Totally agree with u there. "Any team could b best in the comp at full strengh mate..." How can u say that Leigh? U find 1 person who agrees with that statement!
Originally Posted by gostanhope
and even if lanky make finals they were 15 goals off stanhope, waste of time them being there, avenel are the best side in the competition at full strength
Any team could b best in the comp at full strengh mate.....
Have we still forgotten about ardy?They a great side and only lost to namagbie for being lazy....I honesty believe nag arent much at all!They have mayb 2 standout players.Not sure of there names so do excuse me..
V.T are a ok side.Undera are underdogs.Stanhope arent all made to be but still the side to beat.

I was jsut saying what u said basically....u cant just think avenel is best side goin around at full strength......I could say ardy is!We have 4 kids in and out of seniors,We have injuries almost every week,We have ppl not turning up on time or at all.So if we had them all there i feel ardy could easily knock off avenel and even stanhope.
Ardy this week by hopefullly 80 plus points to help them out for % towards finals.
Cheers guys.

people have said VT have the best forward line but they have 4 players who have kicked 10 goals or more compared to stanhope 9, ardy 6 and undera 6, this says VT rely on too few to kick there goals and thats why they wont win the premiership. 3 good defenders to take the three forwards out and then what ???

well then the midfield, has to contribute more. and there arn't three really top defenders on one team?

Final ladder:
Stanhope 72 pts
Violet Town 66pts
Nagambie 60 pts
Ardmona 60 pts
Avenal 56 pts
Lancaster 52 pts
Undera 50 pts

Muir was easily Stanhope's best player yesterday. It was priceless when he took his bat and ball and went home half way through the last quarter.

Final ladder:
Stanhope 72 pts
Violet Town 66pts
Nagambie 60 pts
Ardmona 60 pts
Avenal 56 pts
Lancaster 52 pts
Undera 50 pts

Muir was easily Stanhope's best player yesterday. It was priceless when he took his bat and ball and went home half way through the last quarter.
jst on that final ladder, this week coming up Lanky can actually be in the 5 after they play murch, abut percentage is not in thier favour at only 104, if they cn build that this week, and VT beat Avenel who knows what will happen! jst on VT WELL DONE LANKY! must have been a boilover there, Lanky jst must have wanted it a bit more, and VT jst going thru the motions thinking that it was jst another game the should win. obviosuly not. Nick Varcoe and Oxxy starred as Lanky kept their finals hopes alive.

Hey what about Tally's good win, nobody gave us a chance to win.

But we went out their and played the best footy we have played.. Hard 1st term tally had most of the ball but let them have 2 easy goals, 2 points up at 1/4 time. Undera came out and jumped us in the 2nd term by kicking the 1st 2 goals by the big BC, after that we kicked 3 goals to put us up by a goal at 1/2 time. 3rd term we came out and gave it to them kicking 4 goals to their 1. In the last term same happend we kicked 4 goals to their 1. At the end of the game Undera did't no what hit them.

Undera 6.8 (44) def by Tallygaroopna 12.9 (81)

Final ladder:
Stanhope 72 pts
Violet Town 66pts
Nagambie 60 pts
Ardmona 60 pts
Avenal 56 pts
Lancaster 52 pts
Undera 50 pts

and also when he was chirping from behind the fence on his way home....
even coming onto the ground with his footy bag thinking he was massive and gonna smash everyone.....

haha he made it a very entertaining day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

firstly, sorry bout those posts, i wont name names but a girgarre football player was on my name..

secondly..yesterdays game. lancaster wanted it more, determination and strength along with the undisciplined acts by some violet town players helped the bats get over the line. in football ive never witnessed a team so cocky before the match, chirpin before we even went in the rooms which went on for the whole game...not much to say anymore though, they were beaten by a better team.

firstly, sorry bout those posts, i wont name names but a girgarre football player was on my name..

secondly..yesterdays game. lancaster wanted it more, determination and strength along with the undisciplined acts by some violet town players helped the bats get over the line. in football ive never witnessed a team so cocky before the match, chirpin before we even went in the rooms which went on for the whole game...not much to say anymore though, they were beaten by a better team.
exactly, there was only one team out there, that team won

Great sportsmanship by the lakers lendin stanhope a player to help pull a team together 4 a game, on that note Trent Muir was defently a stand out in the stanhope team givin plenty of oportunities for the mainlander to score some goals. It was also good to hav him on the team cause he is very intimidating on the footy field growing over 10ft tall:thumbsu: on a serious note nagambi should b very dissapointed in such a hot head who singal handedly lost the game 4 his team due to purely lack of dissiplan, maybe next time he is sent to the bench it should b considered on leavin him there. On a second and more positive note congradulations to the lanky boys 4 sticking it up VT, shows wat true determination can do, teams in the KDL myt hav underestmated this under dog side, it must hurt VT boys havin oxy stick it up u? finals now in the vision of u boys oxy?

if i were 7 foot tall i'd be a ruckman...same argument leigh

also...Stanhope have only 2-3 good strong backmen, rest are mediocre, VT had 6 goalkickers against stanhope few weeks ago, what happened to the best backline in the comp then...

and on another note..markus lang is leading the votes on the internet award, can the bloke play or just an average player in a bad team?

Nah the kids not that much chop, its not fair to the others on the leaderboard if he wins.

Just wanna say good win by the young ardy boys....Was almost as predicted 200 and something points,haha.Oh and thats after we gave them like 6 players....Poor guys.
We needed the big when for %.
Cheers guys.
:)

almost a game of hide and seek on bigfooty with the violet town boys.
yes this win was hardley an upset, lanky are not a bad unit, but Violet Town have been playing that far above them selves it is not funny they are the most over rated side in australia, there finals assparation will not last long they are undisplined and poorly skilled. i am very interested in what Big Tony has to say what sort of exscuse he can conjor up.

yes this win was hardley an upset, lanky are not a bad unit, but Violet Town have been playing that far above them selves it is not funny they are the most over rated side in australia, there finals assparation will not last long they are undisplined and poorly skilled. i am very interested in what Big Tony has to say what sort of exscuse he can conjor up.

I dont think that u can call the 2nd on the ladder overrated. They may have had an off day, but u cant say that their overrated because nobody seems 2 rate them on here anyway.

Two big games this week in Ardmona vs Undera and Avenel vs VT.

Oxxy, why do u keep writing immature posts then deleting them? And dont blame it on someone else again!

I dont think that u can call the 2nd on the ladder overrated. They may have had an off day, but u cant say that their overrated because nobody seems 2 rate them on here anyway.

Two big games this week in Ardmona vs Undera and Avenel vs VT.
nah, VT were cocky from the word go, cherping before Lanky got in the rooms. bloody disgrace i say, they are very overrated. they didnt have an off day, they were too focused on the blokes they were playing, thought they had the goods and they didnt.

Not just them two games, but Lanky vs Murch, its obvious who will win, but lanky need to be on top of thier game this weekend, they need percentage and lots of it, because they could be in the 5 after this round

Violet town are the biggest egomaniacs going round. They gave about 6 50m penaltys and abused their teammates all match.

But hopefully they can bounce back and beat Avenel this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back