KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea vs Nagambie

The Tigers had a great start playing some good quality football to lead at qtr time. Always knowing the 2nd top team Nagambie would make thier move. Josh Sanderson killed it, kicking 10 goals playing in the ruck. Jack Williams also played very well on the half back line. Daniel Evans gave the Tiges plenty of run although not enough and the Lakers cruised to a 34 point win. Nagambie still have a long way to go tho, only beating the 11th side by 34 points at their home in perfect conditions.

Yea vs Nagambie

The Tigers had a great start playing some good quality football to lead at qtr time. Always knowing the 2nd top team Nagambie would make thier move. Josh Sanderson killed it, kicking 10 goals playing in the ruck. Jack Williams also played very well on the half back line. Daniel Evans gave the Tiges plenty of run although not enough and the Lakers cruised to a 34 point win. Nagambie still have a long way to go tho, only beating the 11th side by 34 points at their home in perfect conditions.

do u really think that they are as good as a stanhope or vt

do u really think that they are as good as a stanhope or vt

They have 4-5 players that can all win a match off thier own boot, although there is a big difference from those players to the others. I couldn't seeing them winning a match in the finals.

They have 4-5 players that can all win a match off thier own boot, although there is a big difference from those players to the others. I couldn't seeing them winning a match in the finals.
nagambie seem to self destruct with muir running around trying too be a hero head butting people....
did number 11 play yesterday 14th tiger??????

nah i dont nagambie are a very average side from what ive seen.. they depend heavily on one or two players..
how highly do you rate nagambie?????

umm well from what i have seen they could be a good side but u are right they think that they are a bit tough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yous were pretty good plenty of run out of your backline.. we had a realli off day that game i played pretty crap.. where abouts do you play??

in the middle. umm yeah it looked like u didnt have any run where we had a lot that day. u play?

nagambie seem to self destruct with muir running around trying too be a hero head butting people....
did number 11 play yesterday 14th tiger??????

Yeh Trent played. He wasn't as firey as usual. Played fairly well too. Highlight of my day was when the ball went straight through his hands and hit him fair in the nose lol.

Yeh Trent played. He wasn't as firey as usual. Played fairly well too. Highlight of my day was when the ball went straight through his hands and hit him fair in the nose lol.
haha that wouldve been pretty funny too see.. at the end of our game he just walked off home without getting changed

im not sure.. it should be pretty close... who do you reckon will win the league medal??
i think that Lancky's captian Nick Varco is a contender and also Stanhopes captian Ryan Pattern, wat is everyone elses thoughts?

Yea vs Nagambie

You forgot to mention that Yea played 16 against Nagambie's 14 and then they lost a player with a broken finger in the 2nd quarter...Jack Williams will go close in the league medal...Reads the play so well and has a great pair of hands...Delivers the ball well

You forgot to mention that Yea played 16 against Nagambie's 14 and then they lost a player with a broken finger in the 2nd quarter...Jack Williams will go close in the league medal...Reads the play so well and has a great pair of hands...Delivers the ball well

I didnt know u's only had 14, i thought it was 16 a side on the ground.

Thought it was a good effort by Murchison to lose by less than 50 points against an in-form Avenel side on the weekend. Have the Hoppers picked up a couple of good players recently or did the Swans have a big fridy night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back