KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably have...Andrew Hunter, Matt Moore, Dylan Edwards, Daniel Evans, Ed Oliver and myself (i'd hope).

Where are u from Big Boy Borat?

from ardy mate..:thumbsu:
when we played you guys last time i definetaly think andrew hunter was b.o.g he plays very good through the midfield and uses the ball very well.

Yeah mate myself and Zach Dearing share the workload in the middle.Give our midfielders first use of the pill and always put it to good use. Im easily in our top three players!

far out not cocky much ey..
yeh thats ok cos i was gunna say last time ardy played stanhope you didnt have a very good ruckman :)

from ardy mate..:thumbsu:
when we played you guys last time i definetaly think andrew hunter was b.o.g he plays very good through the midfield and uses the ball very well.

Yeah Hunter is a gun, great grab and can kick the ball a long way, will be close to getting our bnf.

I would probably have...Andrew Hunter, Matt Moore, Dylan Edwards, Daniel Evans, Ed Oliver and myself (i'd hope).

Where are u from Big Boy Borat?

Arguable top 5 their sir!! What is the go with Merrigum this week? Yea might have a full side nearly and from what i hear, a no show from Merrigum.

Yea with a full team...only 19 rounds too late.
That hunter kid can play though..should do what belly did and play next year in the KDL and then in top year go to gv footy.

Another young kid moving up the ranks is tim hunter from lanky in his first year of football has also been a good recruit for the bats.

Red-Bull...can all four of you using that name just separate and get your own alias.

That hunter kid can play though..should do what belly did and play next year in the KDL and then in top year go to gv footy.

Another young kid moving up the ranks is tim hunter from lanky in his first year of football has also been a good recruit for the bats.

Red-Bull...can all four of you using that name just separate and get your own alias.

Hunter wont b playin KD next year, we had a club meeting last night and voted to move to the Yarra Velly league next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter wont b playin KD next year, we had a club meeting last night and voted to move to the Yarra Velly league next year.

WHOA!!! I knew that this was on the cards, but i obviously didn't appreciate how far along it was! What's the next step from here now that you've decided you would like to relocate? When would we know if it's official?

WHOA!!! I knew that this was on the cards, but i obviously didn't appreciate how far along it was! What's the next step from here now that you've decided you would like to relocate? When would we know if it's official?

I can tell u now that it is official. We are now going to the Yarra Valley Mountain league in Div. 2, as of next season.

Why? if he is killing it and he still has two years to go why wouldn't he go tothe GV and test him self oxy?? it carn't be alot of fun playing strong teams every third or fourth week, wouldn't he rather play hard games every week??

yeah we didnt but still kicked ardy's arse :thumbsu: whats the go with that shutdown crap???

so u did play against ardy? what possition you play? hey u only won by 6 goals and im pretty sure we counted 7 free kicks in front of goal that u got mate so i think you should be thanking the umps for that game haha..
n dnt get to cocky we got u last game c how we go then! :thumbsu:;)

shutdown..(top secret) game plan mate dnt u worry we wnt be needin to use it next satdy against u folk...i hope haha! :thumbsu:

Game Preview

Stanhope v Tallygaroopna:

Stanhope to win comfortably on their home soil. Stanhope with a few injury concerns including Regan Hanson who gets countless possies across the half forward line and kicks his goals every week. Jason Leocata to find a razorblade in time and get his fair share of the pill. Sammy Dearing to find a decent hairdresser and get a bit of a trim. Myself (Jamie Densley) will be his usual self killing it in the ruck when he gets his chance! Reece Barker to kick his first goal for the club and everyone to get around him. Robbo to kick his 50th and give us a wwe entrance of batista!:thumbsu: Cheers boys. Cya at Matt's Greggy:D I wipe my own ass:thumbsu:

jamie densley will have his work cut out tomorrow when he lines up against tom magee the tally ruck man. tom has got a great leap and can run like a cheeta on heat. but no doubt that stanhope will win easly just that contest will be good to watch.

Tips for this week!
Lancaster vs. Nagambie - Jack Quirk to hit peak form this week in Nick Varcoe's absence!! Also brad busch to kick 8 goals afta last week performance!! Wadey for B.O.G an 4 goals to his name!! 37 points
Yea vs. Merrigum - Yea on forfeit!!!!!!!!
Rushworth vs. Undera - Undera to strong with BC kicking 13 goals this week!! Also B.C to hit the lead on the goal kicking table and to win it from their!! 100 points
Stanhope vs. Tally - Stanhope to win easy with reece barker kicking his first goal for stanhope afta the siren! Stokesy to have his worst performance for the year with sidebottom tagging him!!!!! 120 points
Avenel vs. Gig - Tommy Stevens to absoultely kill gig by himself but only if Ryan Moore dosen't take him. T.Stevens 38 disp, 6 goals, 5 inside 50's and B.O.G!! 90 points
Violet Town vs. Murch - Harwood and Mellington to kick 10 goals each and Abley to pick up 40 posses!! 178 points
Ardy Bye - Ardy to hit the gas this weekend!!!!!!!! :thumbsu: And to come watch Stanhope take on Tally to get some hints!!!

good call about the tally stanhope game but jase #14 you idoit do you now what your talking about. sidebottom to win the tally b and f to this year

good call about the tally stanhope game but jase #14 you idoit do you now what your talking about. sidebottom to win the tally b and f to this year

Well al i can stay we gave it all to stanhope, we got to with in 8 points from them and they did't look much chop. Golly wont win the B and F Tim Buckinham will win it.

Violet Town v Murchision
Violet Town clearly outplayed Murch today down by the Honeysuckle. Good to have a win after recent losses to Lanky and Avenel. Mellington kicked 16.1, Abley was busy up forward and McCorkel won most of VT's clearances out of the middle. From Murch was pretty impressed with #10 Lang, the tall Islander bloke #2 and 'Meatball.' Apart from that though they are very ordinary with little attack on the pill. Looking good for next week's game for Girgarre with the return of Macdonald.
VT 24.19.(163) v Murch 1.3.(9)

stanhope played poorly, in the last 3 quarters, missing 4 of there best players, they had no structure and too many players were playing in positions they had never played b4, no bench was also hard on the midfeilders who are use to having a rest.. still no excuse.

all i can say about tally is there a pack of snipers.

stanhope played poorly, in the last 3 quarters, missing 4 of there best players, they had no structure and too many players were playing in positions they had never played b4, no bench was also hard on the midfeilders who are use to having a rest.. still no excuse.

all i can say about tally is there a pack of snipers.

sure you're not talking about nagambie?

Nagambie v Lancaster

Lakers showed up with 14 players to wombatland, poor form for a team sitting 2nd, with lancaster using their two man advantage well through winning by 9 goals in a game plagued by gutless behind the play acts by some nagambie players (one of thos being taken off by the coach during the last qrt due to numerous 'sniper' acts). a lot of nagambie players showed no discipline and lancaster showed courage by not falling into nagambies ways by going for the ball and concetrating on football, not boxing. Jack williams dominated across the back line for the lakers, one of the better blokes in the team and was given very little support from his team mates. Lancasters better players were leigh wade, tim hunter (3goals), ben schloss doing a great job on the in form sanderson and justin watt in the guts was terrific.

Yea vs Merrigum
Yea 29.18 (192) def. Merrigum 1.1 (7)
Put simply...Merrigum arn't much chop, and Yea played very well. B.o.g was probably Josh Cunningham, and Andrew Hunter contributed with 6 goals. In the last qtr we did the old U/14's play of switching the forwards and backs for a qtr, which proved a very good move with 11 goals on the board in that one qtr!

The top 5 to stay as it is now, and i'm still backing a Stanhope v Avenel GF.

Yea vs Merrigum
Yea 29.18 (192) def. Merrigum 1.1 (7)
Put simply...Merrigum arn't much chop, and Yea played very well. B.o.g was probably Josh Cunningham, and Andrew Hunter contributed with 6 goals. In the last qtr we did the old U/14's play of switching the forwards and backs for a qtr, which proved a very good move with 11 goals on the board in that one qtr!

The top 5 to stay as it is now, and i'm still backing a Stanhope v Avenel GF.

Stanhope are the best team in the comp and i dont think any team will beat them in a granny because they have beem the best team all year and i dont think that anyone will take that away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back