KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

that is just bulls#it.. Patto only done minor damage to his leg had the week off last week and is lookin at playing for us this week against Ardy. :thumbsu:
i hear differnet from a sorce, rumor is that it is a seasonable injury, clean snapp, dont like stanhopes chances against ardmona or anyone in finals wit out him.

does anyone think nick hearn is a chance for the league b&f or do u reckon vt have to many people that will share the votes?

this weekends tips:

merrigum vs LANCASTER 140 points (big nick varcoe to kick 7)
UNDERA vs yea 90 points (BC kicks 8)
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy 18 points
ARDMONA vs stanhope 15 points
nagambie vs AVENAL 7 goals
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN 80 points
MURCHISON vs bye murch to claim the 4 points

does anyone think nick hearn is a chance for the league b&f or do u reckon vt have to many people that will share the votes?
Big Tony, I reckon it will be too shared. Is Hearn back this week? Cos if he is, VT will probably have their best side in for the season so far with Gus returning also.
Also are the seniors going to continue to take blokes from the Thirds during the finals?

any predictions for the finals?
um stanny to win granny!! avenel not far behind, they prob play in granny together. LANKY culd be a wildcard if they beat merrigum by ova 200 pts and naggaz lose to avenel by ova 60 pts!!

me tips this week boys, will shape finals.

merrigum vs Lanky 200 points, Lanky need to win by 200 or more to get into finals and they will
Undera vs yea 75 points BC to wrap up the goal kicking, undera easily
Tally vs rushy tally to out muscle the tigers, 50 points
Ardy vs Stanny Match of the round, but i tihnk stanny will be too strong in the 2nd half prevailing by 26 points
nagambie vs avenel lakers will be in touch in the first quarter and a bit, but the swans will pile em on to get a top 3 spot.
gig vs VT Vt easy

Final 5

Stanhope
VT
Avenel
Ardy
Lanky

watch out in finals if they happen to grab 5th. they could do seriious damage.

I reckon the 1st week of finals will look like this depending on this weekends results:

Qualifying Final
Violet Town v Avenel

Should be a good encounter, both travelling to stanhope, we should see who travels better. i tinhk VT will win, but not easily they will need to be on top of thier game. But i think they will win bout about 4 goals.

Elimination Final
Lancaster v Ardmona
I reckon Lanky will sneak into finals, and beat ardy in the elimination round, but they could be playing avenel or nagambie also, but if playing ardy, the bats should win as underdogs. Will be played at VT also, but lanky seem to travel ok.

*Stanhope Bye

merrigum vs LANCASTER 80 points...merrigum with permit players
UNDERA vs yea 20 points...yea to show some fight in their last game in the KDL
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy 5 points...thriller...massive brawl at half time
ardmona vs STANHOPE 30 points...stanhopes back line to hold strong..sam scott to kick 0.1
nagambie vs AVENAL 80 points...nagambie are no good
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN 110 points...gig arn't worth a pie
MURCHISON vs bye murch, embarrassed to have 4 points, hand back the points to the league.

just a note, for lanky to make finals is bordering on imposible as apprently merrigum are getting permit players. therefore nagambie v ardy and avenel v vt final series..

avenel to win the grand final against violet town...stanhope out in straight sets...you heard it here first.

ardmona vs STANHOPE 30 points...stanhopes back line to hold strong..sam scott to kick 0.1
MURCHISON vs bye murch, embarrassed to have 4 points, hand back the points to the league.

just a note, for lanky to make finals is bordering on imposible as apprently merrigum are getting permit players. therefore nagambie v ardy and avenel v vt final series..

avenel to win the grand final against violet town...stanhope out in straight sets...you heard it here first.
Interesting comment on Stanhope. I don't reckon they'll be the best come finals. Avenel have made an obvious statement the last few weeks with their Assumption players returing. VT have Macdonald back in the side for the first time in 2 months. And after playing both teams I reckon Ardy are a more dangerous side than Stanny. However the Mainlanders have been the best in '07 and deserve to win. The top 4 is very competitive, i don't reckon Lanky or Nagambie (whoever gets in) will give the finals much of a shake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate u r a joke, first time stanhope played use your coach clapped us off the oval for showing you snippers how to play football, wats that telling you? not much has changed since then, on the weekend M.stokes layed a fair tackle on a centre half forward n while matt ran back to the centre he got kicked in the ankle by the low life. Real hero that one, had a go at me after i called him a hero but wouldn take a step towards me. bunch of hot heads who are more suited to a back alley fight:thumbsu:
:thumbsdown:

the only reason tally has a bad name is because that there are 4 or 5 people that just want fight and get sent off its not that tally dont have enough tallent because they have a bit and its just them 4 or 5 that reck it for the rest of the team.

Re: Opinions!!

Tim played at Shepp United came out to tally to have a bit more fun and he is good mate with Ryan Sidebottem and Tom Magee.
The only reason that tim came out to tally is because he is good friends with the coach and that he was not getting a fair go at shepparton united. but i think that he is not the best player in the tally side redleg#1

thats a big call oxxy, i no there is a chance but that is only a small chance of that happening, stanhope have all there players returning for finals, they have the rest first week and should win in the semi and head straight into the big one...

talking to players from shepp united and swans they seem to think he was getting a good run. Played all weeks until broke his arm. left gv because wanted more fun? dunno who to belive now 1mitch1 or the gv blokes? who in ur oipion 1mitch1 is the best tally thirds player?
also, has avenal picked up some extra players from the start of the yr because they seemed to stryggle at the start now everyone is talking them up? ardmona is overrated, few good players but not enough depth to go all the way. stanhope to win granny with full side in.

also, has avenal picked up some extra players from the start of the yr because they seemed to stryggle at the start now everyone is talking them up? ardmona is overrated, few good players but not enough depth to go all the way. stanhope to win granny with full side in.

I believe they have a few relatives helping out from Tasmania.

Re: Opinions!!

The only reason that tim came out to tally is because he is good friends with the coach and that he was not getting a fair go at shepparton united. but i think that he is not the best player in the tally side redleg#1

Well who is then? In the front seat to win B&F.

this weekends tips:

merrigum vs LANCASTER to win by 200 points and to make the finals!!
UNDERA vs yea SHOULD WIN EASY... not much to say about this game
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy tally to end the year on a high with a 100 point win. Joey Cippa to kick 5!!
ardmona vs STANHOPE to put doubts in the minds of the ardy boys and make them loose there double chance. 80 points
nagambie vs AVENEL to win by 150 points to give Lancaster a shot at the finals, while nagambie lick their wounds in their last game of the season.
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN 100 points. dont bother turning up!! Mellington to kick 10.
MURCHISON vs bye... 4 easy points.

this weekends tips:

merrigum vs LANCASTERto win by 200 points and to make the finals!!
UNDERA vs yea SHOULD WIN EASY... not much to say about this game
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy tally to end the year on a high with a 100 point win. Joey Cippa to kick 5!!
ardmona vs STANHOPE to put doubts in the minds of the ardy boys and make them loose there double chance. 80 points
nagambie vs AVENEL to win by 150 points to give Lancaster a shot at the finals, while nagambie lick their wounds in their last game of the season.
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN 100 points. dont bother turning up!! Mellington to kick 10.
MURCHISON vs bye... 4 easy points.

going for a couple of upsets this week boys

merrigum vs LANCASTER should win by 200 if not wet
UNDERA vs yea win by 150 BC to kick 10
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy close game tally by 20 to kick away in the last
ARDMONA vs stanhope great game goal in it all day by 9 points
nagambie vs avenel another good game nagambie by 15 points
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN Vt by 57 points with R. harper best on
MURCHISON vs bye

going for a couple of upsets this week boys

merrigum vs LANCASTER should win by 200 if not wet
UNDERA vs yea win by 150 BC to kick 10
TALLYGAROOPNA vs rushy close game tally by 20 to kick away in the last
ARDMONA vs stanhope great game goal in it all day by 9 points
nagambie vs avenel another good game nagambie by 15 points
girgarre vs VIOLET TOWN Vt by 57 points with R. harper best on
MURCHISON vs bye

Nagambie to beat Avenel and make the finals first time for 4 weeks with a full list except for Flea Wilson...4 permit players as well...Naggers to win by 3 goals

Nagambie to beat Avenel and make the finals first time for 4 weeks with a full list except for Flea Wilson...4 permit players as well...Naggers to win by 3 goals
who have yous got and from where?
with a few good ones i reckon yous could knock of the swans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back