Not open for further replies.
Well Todd,

The 4 players out for stanhope in the game they won were:

jason leocata
james fraser
kayne campbell
nick west

Good luck with your season :thumbsu:

Those players arnt anything special they are just a few blokes there to fill in a team, seriously doubt they would have contributed much

Rushy by 10+ goals.

Wouldnt get my hopes up to soon, the weather isnt lookin to good and is set to be a wet night, rushy have mainly tall players and this will come as a dissadvantage to them, numerka arnt not as good tallent wise but in the wet they should have a fair go being the smaller side it will advantage them in these conditions. But i hope rushy win they have had a great night series and have played well, Rushy by 3-4 goals

I wouldn't have said the rushy kids have been on here pumping the team up and thinking they're going to win and go through the season undefeated. Rushy just seems happy with their performances so far, and people have agreed.:thumbsu:

Yeah thats right, its not the rushy poeple talkin themselves up its everyone that has seen them play and all agree they have played well, well done to the rushy boys no matter what happens tonight!!

merrigum are struggling to fill a team, they have made the final call for numbers but still only have 14. its been approved by the legue that each week they borrow a couple of players from the opposition if they cant get the few they need.
so merrigum will stil have a side just b borrowing numbers.

Those players arnt anything special they are just a few blokes there to fill in a team, seriously doubt they would have contributed much
james fraser was in the best against rushworth, jason leocata played on ball which meant another player had to fill his position and nick west was very handy and was the leading target up forward against rushy. so these players are impotant for stanhope and there not just there to fill in the team.

Wouldnt get my hopes up to soon, the weather isnt lookin to good and is set to be a wet night, rushy have mainly tall players and this will come as a dissadvantage to them, numerka arnt not as good tallent wise but in the wet they should have a fair go being the smaller side it will advantage them in these conditions. But i hope rushy win they have had a great night series and have played well, Rushy by 3-4 goals

Talk about pulling out the excuses. If things are that much of a disadvantage to Rushy, why are you bothering to turn up?

Premier: Joss Gentle
Runner Up: Joss Gentle
Wooden Spoon: Joss Gentle
Disappointment: Joss Gentle
League Medal: Joss Gentle
Leading Goalkicker: Joss Gentle

Talk about pulling out the excuses. If things are that much of a disadvantage to Rushy, why are you bothering to turn up?

What is your problem? he was simpily stating that the weather conditions arent the greatest and that it will disadvantage rushy a little bit because of there height... thats the only disadvantage he still believes that rushy will win you idiot.

think about what your going to write before you start writing bulls#*t:thumbsdown:

james fraser was in the best against rushworth, jason leocata played on ball which meant another player had to fill his position and nick west was very handy and was the leading target up forward against rushy. so these players are impotant for stanhope and there not just there to fill in the team.
havent seen much of james fraser and kayne cambell.. Nick West more than handy footballer,, Jason on the other hand....

Any one know how VT and Avenel are shaping up this season?
Avenel have lost a lot of good players in Chris Chee, DJ Saunders, Chris Tingay, Fred Marke and Rob Sidebottom to age limits as well as John O'Dwyer to Shep United. They've picked up a couple of exceptional players in Beau Ranieri and Willie Wheeler if he decides to play... I can't really see them challenging in September (or making it) but I woulda thought they'd be pretty competitive, maybe mid/lower table but there'll be a lot of heavy lifting from their best half a dozen players to carry the rest.

You never know how strong the league's gonna be tho... last year it was pretty weak compared to the couple of years before, as I would of thought Avenel, Naggers, Lanky and Rushy of 06 woulda demolished any side last year by 10 goals... At least.

Well said... i think some people are just been put back in there place because rushy are doing better than anyone thought they would... and its not about being cocky and thinking there going to go the hole year undefeated and win the flag its about having faith in there team and trying to stay positive.

especially stanhope players :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rushworth went down by 9 points tonight they had a few key players out such as tom clarke the two chilly brothers and another kid that comes from shep rushy did ok but numerka came out on top due to there running ability and were a bit smarter in the way they played.

but numerka came out on top due to there running ability and were a bit smarter in the way they played.

I must agree I was at the game watching and Rushy weren't too smart with the way they ran, and often had to many players running at the ball instead of hanging back a bit. All they needed to do was be smarter, but well done to Numurkah they played a good running game and in the end deserved to win.

VT had a practice match vs Benalla all blacks monday night vt won by 5 goals. best players were geff biddelle, cam bradly, ror taylor, rhys taylor.

solid game by the boys!

Rushworth went down by 9 points tonight they had a few key players out such as tom clarke the two chilly brothers and another kid that comes from shep rushy did ok but numerka came out on top due to there running ability and were a bit smarter in the way they played.
Who said that the chillies were any good, do u rate them or somethin

Who said that the chillies were any good, do u rate them or somethin

i got to admit callan has a good football brain knows were to go and does good things with the football and haydn i hate to admit as much as he is selfish on the field he contributes a big way.

i got to admit callan has a good football brain knows were to go and does good things with the football and haydn i hate to admit as much as he is selfish on the field he contributes a big way.
So to answer the question u do rate them. I dunno callan but hayden is nothin to brag about.. He was nearly K.O'd in a counterpunch thrown by a kid with arthritis

So all the night series ect is over, time for the important games to start, now maybe we can have some good topic's in the thread.

Tips 4 round 1:

Stanhope 60+ points over Gig
Rushworth 100+ points over Murch
Avenal 30 + points over Tally
Lancaster not getting a game against Merrigum?
Undera not getting a game against Ardy?
VT to beat Naggaz by 15-20 points

Ayone else care to take a estimated guess?

So all the night series ect is over, time for the important games to start, now maybe we can have some good topic's in the thread.

Tips 4 round 1:

Stanhope 60+ points over Gig
Rushworth 100+ points over Murch
Avenal 30 + points over Tally
Lancaster not getting a game against Merrigum?
Undera not getting a game against Ardy?
VT to beat Naggaz by 15-20 points

Ayone else care to take a estimated guess?

I think those tips are pretty good apart from vt and naggaz i dont rate naggaz that highly... i believe lancy still might get a run they might have to lend merrigum a few players... i believe if they do play lancy will win easyily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back