Stanhope 70 points over Gig
Rushworth 170 points over Murch
Avenal 30 points over Tally
Lancaster 120 over Merrigum?
Undera 55 over Ardy?
VT to beat Naggaz by 2 goals
Hypothetically if ardy and merrigum muster a team

The kid retailiated and it is of no imoportance who he is

may i ask was the team violet town that this kid plays for and secondly was it a cheap shot or a hit from behind because thats all the vt players seem to do they cant handle it when it comes to being face to face

Stanhope 70 points over Gig
Rushworth 170 points over Murch
Avenal 30 points over Tally
Lancaster 120 over Merrigum?
Undera 55 over Ardy?
VT to beat Naggaz by 2 goals
Hypothetically if ardy and merrigum muster a team

you must not rate vt that highly then because wat ive seen of the naggas there nothing special take away sanderson and there screwed

you must not rate vt that highly then because wat ive seen of the naggas there nothing special take away sanderson and there screwed

U played against a nagambie team on sunday that were missing 8 or so players and you nearly lost, nagambie will be a competetive side. VT will be good again.

may i ask was the team violet town that this kid plays for and secondly was it a cheap shot or a hit from behind because thats all the vt players seem to do they cant handle it when it comes to being face to face
It was no cheap shot it sorted him out.
All you have said there is a cheap shot at us.
And no were prob not as tough as you sittin behind that monitor we cant handle it face to face.
Your funny!!!

It was no cheap shot it sorted him out.
All you have said there is a cheap shot at us.
And no were prob not as tough as you sittin behind that monitor we cant handle it face to face.
Your funny!!!

all i wanted to know was if it was cheap or if it was fair... only saying from wat ive seen of vt there got some pretty silly players on the team that hit people from behind and give little cheap shots thats all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all i wanted to know was if it was cheap or if it was fair... only saying from wat ive seen of vt there got some pretty silly players on the team that hit people from behind and give little cheap shots thats all
It was fair... bloody funny too.
Mate u cant single out VT for cheap shots i bet every club in australia has those sorts of players who play like that

which number? yous played a good game, u missed tom clarke

yeah tom was a big loss, we played alright in parts but we stuffed up at crusial parts of the match dropping simple marks spraying kicks etc... i have to say numurkah come in as the under dogs but they out played us tonight they were fast reasonably good skills and there back line was strong.... lets just say a number between 1 and 50;)

yeah tom was a big loss, we played alright in parts but we stuffed up at crusial parts of the match dropping simple marks spraying kicks etc... i have to say numurkah come in as the under dogs but they out played us tonight they were fast reasonably good skills and there back line was strong.... lets just say a number between 1 and 50;)

arh the silent poster, fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back