KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanhope heaps to strong for gig cos there a bunch of soft ***** who should F*** off back to the netball courts where they belong..
Gig are as bad as V.T,
Stanhope by 80-100 points

haha if gig are as bad as VT why didnt they beat you in the granny last yr? dont hate us cause we were better than you, maybe yous could be the ones that need to take up the netball!

Thanks mate, is he the one with the long hair who looks like a girl ? Going on the way he played friday night , Maybe he should be playing netball ?

Yeah long hair, scungy lookin reatard, shit as, weak as, stupid as f**k! GO TEAM VCAL! you know what i talkin bout Sammy D :thumbsu:

Rushworth 150 points over Murch - Rushy will be pretty handy this year and easily account for murch, Dunno anybody with the ability to kick big hauls of goals from rushy, murch bottom 3 side again. This game wont prove much for Rushy they need to play a good team to prove themselves

Avenal 40 points over Tally - Tally wont be strong but it wont be a blowout first game, Avenal will improve later in the season if they can get some ACK players in.

Lancaster 130 points over Merrigum - if they have a team which they most likely wont or if lancy lend them players, No big forwards for lancy who'll miss inch medallist Varcoe

Undera 90 points over Ardy - Ardy to be down near the bottom where they belong. Undera to miss BC but they wont be short of talent

VT 40 points over Nagambie, Game of the round it'll be interseting to see which 3rds from both teams will play 1s

Round one probably wont bring any real surprises for the U/18's and most games will go to the teams that were good last year

Rushworth 150 points over Murch - Rushy will be pretty handy this year and easily account for murch, Dunno anybody with the ability to kick big hauls of goals from rushy, murch bottom 3 side again. This game wont prove much for Rushy they need to play a good team to prove themselves

Avenal 40 points over Tally - Tally wont be strong but it wont be a blowout first game, Avenal will improve later in the season if they can get some ACK players in.

Lancaster 130 points over Merrigum - if they have a team which they most likely wont or if lancy lend them players, No big forwards for lancy who'll miss inch medallist Varcoe

Undera 90 points over Ardy - Ardy to be down near the bottom where they belong. Undera to miss BC but they wont be short of talent

VT 40 points over Nagambie, Game of the round it'll be interseting to see which 3rds from both teams will play 1s

Round one probably wont bring any real surprises for the U/18's and most games will go to the teams that were good last year
Ted great summary OTM there are you ever wrong

Couldnt agree more, although Lancaster i dont think will win by quite that much 100 points is closer to the mark i think.

i've been told by a reliable source that stanhope have recruited heavily in resent weeks?? can anyone tell me whether its true that the following will be wearing a stanhope guernsey this year:

-Mike Hunt
-Ben Dover
-Phil McCrackin
-Wayne Kerr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im Regan and yer i wear a head band and i couldnt give 2 f***s what you all think.

keep the thread based on footy related issue.

i've been told by a reliable source that stanhope have recruited heavily in resent weeks?? can anyone tell me whether its true that the following will be wearing a stanhope guernsey this year:

-Mike Hunt
-Ben Dover
-Phil McCrackin
-Wayne Kerr
Along with:
-P. Ness
-Mike Oxlong

Im Regan and yer i wear a head band and i couldnt give 2 f***s what you all think.

keep the thread based on footy related issue.

It was about football....and how VT are going to kick stannys ass again.....did u not read it....come on regan calm down buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back