KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah you wish, its probably where you play suck my f***ing D*** you Loser.. Go get a life.. footys footy who really cares

How could i when one of your mates told me you have got the smallest ____ in stanhope, he said his little brothers is bigger and he is in grade 2.

See you in round 5 Sam "Boom" "Boom"

Lanky will surprise a few teams this yr.. these are they're recruits:

Steve Grima (Ky 16's), Brad Jones (Ky 16's), Ritchie Lilford (Kyabram), Mitch Newman (Ky 16's), Will Cooper (Ky 16's), Brad Allot (Stanhope), Peter Owen (Ky 16's), Anthony Joel (Ky 16's), Josh Coates (Cohuna.. i tihnk), Wes Shellie (Ky 16's), Paul Espagne (Ky 16's)

Wes - freak
Ritchie - BIG unit
Pete owen and Anthony Joel are also handy footballers

not 100% sure on the others tho..

But i'm tipping Lanky to push hard for a finals spot this yr.. my tip them to finish 4th

How could i when one of your mates told me you have got the smallest ____ in stanhope, he said his little brothers is bigger and he is in grade 2.

See you in round 5 Sam "Boom" "Boom"
im so scared.. what are you going too do you lanky ***?
your friend much be some gay F*** just like you.. go grow a ___ F*** head

Steve Grima (Ky 16's), Brad Jones (Ky 16's), Ritchie Lilford (Kyabram), Mitch Newman (Ky 16's), Will Cooper (Ky 16's), Brad Allot (Stanhope), Peter Owen (Ky 16's), Anthony Joel (Ky 16's), Josh Coates (Cohuna.. i tihnk), Wes Shellie (Ky 16's), Paul Espagne (Ky 16's)

Wes - freak
Ritchie - BIG unit

But i'm tipping Lanky to push hard for a finals spot this yr.. my tip them to finish 4th
Heard alot about wes shellie, should go close or even could win the league medal if he performs well all year.. is J.Coates any good?

Wes - freak
Ritchie - BIG unit

Yep i personally rate lanky, wes shellie is a great footballer, although i see that anthoney joel is playing ky u/16's in the paper and brad allot has yet to be cleared? ritchie lilford is a big unit for his age but not a great footballer, good kid but.

Yep i personally rate lanky, wes shellie is a great footballer, although i see that anthoney joel is playing ky u/16's in the paper and brad allot has yet to be cleared? ritchie lilford is a big unit for his age but not a great footballer, good kid but.
whos your top 5 milky?

im so scared.. what are you going too do you lanky ***?
your friend much be some gay F*** just like you.. go grow a ___ F*** head

Sam , Sam ,Sam dont make me come into the local shop and drag you out to next door and get that skanky hair of yours cut off.
I promise i will tell you who i am before we start the game, and from what your so called mates are telling me you panic when you hear heavy feet behind you.
Your a girl with a big mouth Sam

Sam , Sam ,Sam dont make me come into the local shop and drag you out to next door and get that skanky hair of yours cut off.
I promise i will tell you who i am before we start the game, and from what your so called mates are telling me you panic when you hear heavy feet behind you.
Your a girl with a big mouth Sam
that'll never happen haha..:)
ah well.. we'll have to wait and see wont we? where abouts you gonna line up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do u no who i am mate? i don't wear a headband fool, you should be playing netball aswell u lout!! u and regan make stanhope look bad!!!

Mate, stop being a hero behind your computer. If you watched AFL, there are players that wear head bands, and i pretty sure that a headband doesnt effect your ability to kick, mark or handball.

nah top 5 teams i was meant too say lolol

Violet Town- great side last year, should be good this year
Undera- Have recruited some good players, although lost BC 50/50 bout them.
Stanhope- Good side last year, lost players recruited players
Lanky- Gained some players and will push teams

in no particular order but those will be definatly there, i think the following will all be competing for the 5th spot: Nagambie, Rushy and Gig.

Mate, stop being a hero behind your computer. If you watched AFL, there are players that wear head bands, and i pretty sure that a headband doesnt effect your ability to kick, mark or handball.

i've always been a hero, in fact i was a premiership hero last year! unlike u!:D

sunday night V.T played undera in a night series granny for seniors. i herd 8 thirds players played that match for VT. what were there names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back