KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he played in the flag he just came to a betta club thats all! lol oh and he will win annother flag this yr to!

as if beau and dallas won't dominate? is this duncs?

Yeah I'm sure they'll dominate, as will Willie... but you have far too many players they'll be carrying... I'm sure you can help carry the workload as well Tom, now that you're captain.

Yes this is true. It was between two players that have hated one another before they played together.They have been i fights with one another befor at school.
After this night at training one of them then started bad mouthed the coaches, teams mates and the club and he has sinced been cleared to another club. I think that now with this person leaving the club there wont be shuch a negitive attuide amoung the 3rds and i think he is better off at his new club.

Who was your source?

ah sounds like things are in shambles up north at redleg town.

a boy at trainin whose mates with a few boys at tally told me

1. VT
2. Rushy
3. Undera
4. Stanhope
5. Nagambie

6. Avenal
7. Lancaster
8. Girgarre
9. Tally
10. Murchison
11. Ardy
12. Merigum

agree that these 5 teams will be the final 5, dunno if u got the order right on or but i think its too hard to tell they are all fairly even i would think... but time will tell, we'll know a lot more in 4-5 weeks:thumbsu:

agree that these 5 teams will be the final 5, dunno if u got the order right on or but i think its too hard to tell they are all fairly even i would think... but time will tell, we'll know a lot more in 4-5 weeks:thumbsu:

Avenel will sh!t all over Nagambie, they are all talk. they have nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope 82 points over Gig ---- stanhope too much depth
Rushworth 120 points over Murch ---- murch = sh!t
Tally 30 points over Avenal ---- no1 messes with the tally boys
Lancaster 120 over Merrigum? ----- merrigum are hacks
Undera 70 over Ardy? ---- Undera will prove their premier favs
Nagaz 25 points over VT ---- VT lost too many & no depth

Rushworth 60 points over Murch- Rushy are in form while murch is going to be weak again
Tally 30 points over Avenal- Just think we will win thats all
Lancaster 130 points over Merrigum (if they have a side)
Undera 60 points over Ardy (again if they have a side)
VT 20 points over Naganbie in a tight match but VT to kick away in the last

Murch vs Rushy - Rushy to climb back up ladder this year with a big win against cellar dwellers MUrch. Rushy by 85 points.

Stanhope vs Gig - An improved Gig will push stanhopr for 3 quarters, then get smashed in the last. Stanhope 23 points.

Lancy vs Merrigum - if Merrigum show up, Lancy by 100 points.

Avenel vs Tally - Avenel should shape up good this year and despatch Tally by 60 points.

Undera vs Ardy - if Ardy have a side, Undera by 180 points.

Nagambie vs Violet Town - Nagambie big winners, they have to be favourite for the flag at the moment. Naggaz by 50 points.

Stanhope heaps to strong for gig cos there a bunch of soft ***** who should F*** off back to the netball courts where they belong..
Gig are as bad as V.T,
Stanhope by 80-100 points

i heard through a source, not sure if its reliable or not, that tally had a fight at training between their thirds players. can you confirm or mark it as bullshit redleg#1?

Aaron wood is a very handy footballer. has great pace and uses the ball well at speed which is a rare attribute.

Aaron Wood needs to learn how to pass the ball off to other players instead of handballing the ball infront of himself all the time, BALL HOG this kid, i guess with the team tally has no wood no tally 3rds, there a bunch of red neck hacks

Stanhope heaps to strong for gig cos there a bunch of soft ***** who should F*** off back to the netball courts where they belong..
Gig are as bad as V.T,
Stanhope by 80-100 points

VT cannot be that bad they gave u a touch up in the granny last season, When i find out who you are i will show you soft *****,and it will not be to hard as you are all give up's in Stanhope.

VT cannot be that bad they gave u a touch up in the granny last season, When i find out who you are i will show you soft *****,and it will not be to hard as you are all give up's in Stanhope.

Red_Bull is Sam Dearing i believe :thumbsu: just thought i would help ya out there

Murch vs Rushy - Rushy to take it easy over the third crappiest team in the league. 100+ points.

Stanhope vs Gig - Stanhope by about 35. not as powerful as last year. tranfers list says gig has recruited okay.

Lanky vs Merrigum - Lanky with ease. wes shellie to pick up 3 league votes

Avenel vs Tally - Avenal to win by 45. tally to attempt to start a fight at every oppoutunity. will loose at least 1 player to suspension.

Undera vs Ardy - Will there even be a game? do ardy have a team? if there is, undera will spank them. 130+

Nagambie vs Violet Town - VT by 60. naggaz rely on 3 players. comi, muir and sanderson. VT are strong with floate and corks. will firm themselves as premiership favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back