KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

they lost enough not to have a team. apparently, a few players had a disagreement with the club officals in the finals last year so those players didnt play finals. alot have left the club and gone to better clubs. dont blame them to be honest. but this is the 2nd year in 4 that they havnt had a team apparently
yeah probably, they had some good players last year but a few were a bit psycho haha..
in 3 games that i seen with ardy in it for the year there were fights at all three games in the crowd

well i think tally will be a competetive side with matt williams(willo) being one of the stand out players, but im thinking he will be playing seniors all year!
also i think they have a very strong team with harlo, regea, cippa, matty harris and locky, this side will be very mean!!
thanks for reading bignuts...:D

i rate matt williams. i know him personally and is a great bloke along with a stand out footy player. will be disapointing if he plays seniors all year (for the thirds side anyways).

matt harris, big unit. will never back down. can be lazy getting to contests but.

tally will challenge, mainly because they will take most other teams players out with solid legal and more likely, illegal hits, punches etc. as bomberbandit said, this team will be mean.

yeah probably, they had some good players last year but a few were a bit psycho haha..
in 3 games that i seen with ardy in it for the year there were fights at all three games in the crowd

haha yeah they were a bit. mellington was a very hadny ruckman and will be very good at swans?

ah not sure. not that it really matters anyways. what are your tips for round one?
Nagmabie vs V.T by (16pts) Should Be Game Of The Round
Ardmona vs Undera (Do Ardy have a side?)
Murchison vs Rushworth (100 to 200 pts if murch are anything like last year)
Girgarre vs Stanhope (60pts)
Tally vs Avenel (38pts)
Merrigum vs Lancaster (150pts)
covered everyone?
whats your tips for the round?

i rate matt williams. i know him personally and is a great bloke along with a stand out footy player. will be disapointing if he plays seniors all year (for the thirds side anyways).

matt harris, big unit. will never back down. can be lazy getting to contests but.

tally will challenge, mainly because they will take most other teams players out with solid legal and more likely, illegal hits, punches etc. as bomberbandit said, this team will be mean.

I cant agree with you more about Matt Willams but i just cart see him in the ones side all year. I think next year will be his chance. Matt harris to feed the ball to are rovers and have a rest at full forwed. I'm expecting alot from him this year and i think he will come through with the goods.
We had a talk at training the other night and we said that thats one part of the game we want to stick away from. I just hope that we can stick away from all this kind of stuff. But hey only time will tell

played the first game last year then went to euroa and came second in there bnf very handy pick up

very indeed, with jack mcpherson gone, and doyle, mcfarlane will replace the run out of vt's back line, saw him play last yr, very handy.... know's how to play.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nagmabie vs V.T by (16pts) Should Be Game Of The Round
Ardmona vs Undera (Do Ardy have a side?)
Murchison vs Rushworth (100 to 200 pts if murch are anything like last year)
Girgarre vs Stanhope (60pts)
Tally vs Avenel (38pts)
Merrigum vs Lancaster (150pts)
covered everyone?
whats your tips for the round?

naggaz vs VT. (could be close but from what i hear naggaz are undermanned, vt by 30, new recruits like cam brad, and fish to have a top game, have seen both play one time, very skilled)
murch vs rushworth (rushy by 120 - 150 rushy have lost a few)
girgarre vs Stanny (with runners like jase leocatta, (dominant 30 pos. game) stanny will be hard to beat.... this round)
Tally vs avenal (by less than 2 goals) (could be close, avenal still have handy players, from what i hear, this will really see if the tally boys can really walk the walk and talk the talk) (after all no one messes with the tally boys!!)
merrigum vs lanky (lanky 20 goals,)

top four by round 6, vt, stanny, lanky, undera.

naggaz vs VT. (could be close but from what i hear naggaz are undermanned, vt by 30)
girgarre vs Stanny (with runners like jase leocatta, stanny will be hard to beat.... this round)
Tally vs avenal (by less than 2 goals) (could be close, avenal still have handy players, from what i hear)
merrigum vs lanky (lanky 20 goals)

Lakers vs VT...... VT too strong in the middle - Floate to dominate the ruck, along with Abley to dominate the centre
Murch vs RUSHY Rushy... obviously, Damon B.O.G
gig vs STANNY Stanny too strong.. too much depth, gig rely on too many
tally vs AVENEL Will go down to the wire, young legs to provaile in the last, A. Wood B.O.G
tha gum vs LANKY Wombats easily over neighbour, Ritchie Lilford to kick 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on Merrigum having a side?

Have heard around the club Damien Scarcella will be playing at Stanhope if Merrigum fail to feild a side? any truth?

rumors going around that theres gonna be some fights this week corks between yous and nagambie.. will you's be able to replace mellington?

yer i think nat symes will cover him quite easily, especially when the forward line now consists of Floate, Harwood, Symes and new recruit jake warnock. who r all capable of kicking big bags of goals!!

there was a 'swifty' playing. is he thirds bigtony? seemed to go alright from what i saw from the side lines. did any undera thirds play? or was it all seniors?

na mate unfortunatly for us swifty is bout 20! i noticed about 3 blokes for undera who played thirds last year so don't know whether they can still play this year.

Lakers vs VT...... VT could be missing a few due to injury or seniors but will just get over the line by 14 points
Murch vs RUSHY Rushy 140 points, Damon B.O.G kicking 6 out of the middle
gig vs STANNY stanhope way to classy for gig who will try hard all day but stanhope will run away winners by 68 points
TALLY vs AVENEL can't split the 2, im tipping a draw!
merrigum vs LANKY merrigum no good, lanky by 130.

naggaz vs VT. (could be close but from what i hear naggaz are undermanned, vt by 30, new recruits like cam brad, and fish to have a top game, have seen both play one time, very skilled)
girgarre vs Stanny (with runners like jase leocatta, (dominant 30 pos. game) stanny will be hard to beat.... this round)
Tally vs avenal (by less than 2 goals) (could be close, avenal still have handy players, from what i hear, this will really see if the tally boys can really walk the walk and talk the talk) (after all no one messes with the tally boys!!)
merrigum vs lanky (lanky 20 goals,)

Rushy havent lost any players but they have gained players if anything with the likes of tom clarke and shaun damon playing for the whole year where shaun only played a few last yr and tom none due to a c**khead coach last yr for seniors.:thumbsu: new coach is allowing to play 2 games

Any news on Merrigum having a side?

Have heard around the club Damien Scarcella will be playing at Stanhope if Merrigum fail to feild a side? any truth?

Merrigum wont have a full side but will have about 14 players, they will rely on other teams to lend them players for the game, the league have allowed them to do this

nagambie vs VT vt just getting over the line
Murch vs RUSHY Rushy over 100 points
gig vs STANNY stanhope way to classy for gig with players like k anderson
tally vs AVENEL avenal getting over the line
merrigum vs LANKY w shellie(aka wesley pipes) B.O.G performance with lanky winning by over 100.

Rushy havent lost any players but they have gained players if anything with the likes of tom clarke and shaun damon playing for the whole year where shaun only played a few last yr and tom none due to a c**khead coach last yr for seniors.:thumbsu: new coach is allowing to play 2 games

rushy has lost players such as Redmond Western, Marty Forde and Adam Eagles they were a big contribution to the team last year. like you said have gained some more such as tom clarke and shaun damon.

rumors going around that theres gonna be some fights this week corks between yous and nagambie.. will you's be able to replace mellington?

umm dunno there could be i think. a couple of players dont get along in both teams. umm mellington was good up forward last year but i think with float and lachlan ellis will replace mellington. could be a really good match does anyone know there top 5?

Some good talk going on and good to see some newbies, love to here some confirmation on ardys situation
Q1 Will Markus Lang pull the boots on again for the hoppers?
Q2 Geoff Bidelle Hit or Miss?

Some good talk going on and good to see some newbies, love to here some confirmation on ardys situation
Q1 Will Markus Lang pull the boots on again for the hoppers?
Q2 Geoff Bidelle Hit or Miss?

Q2 i hope he does could play a key role in our side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back