KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
his thin but that dont mean he dont have game. he a long kick and very handy in the midfeld. his got the pace just a bit unfit. one of rushy best players. very dedicated to his footy and it shows in his game. he can read the play well .... but more bulk would help the fella make him more of a gun than what he is now. my vote jason snellin .. GUN. :D
would suck to be his opponent.

na hes shit and kicks like a *******

How does everyone rate those players anyways (the Rushy blokes going to Undera) Marty Forde, Terran Felsbourg and Redmond Weston?

How does everyone rate those players anyways (the Rushy blokes going to Undera) Marty Forde, Terran Felsbourg and Redmond Weston?

there all prety average. terrans tall but skills are low... kind of unco.
marty is ok but he has his days.
and redmond well probably the best from the bad lot... but he is a begginer

there all prety average. terrans tall but skills are low... kind of unco.
marty is ok but he has his days.
and redmond well probably the best from the bad lot... but he is a begginer

to true to true but Marty Forde is one of the hardest footballers out there though, and that Redmond does very welll very willing to put his body on the line. Terran is just an average player. it seems he doesnt care about his football a great deal

I'm not sayin that he doesnt, i'm sayin he is the only on that gets recognised for it. and half the time its his team thats feedin it off to him anyways, the ones that are on the bottom of the pack dont get any credit for it.

But the part that you still dont understand is that he is the guy on the bottom of the pack. nine times out of ten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone noticed to day the clearance for brenton campbell to go to mooroopna i've heard he was gonna play at undera again or have i been informed wrongly

But the part that you still dont understand is that he is the guy on the bottom of the pack. nine times out of ten

he may be but i sayin he not the only one that is but it just seems like he gets all the credit for it.....just my opinion mate

People are forgetting Lewis Nelson,number 69 for murch one of the best footballers around and everyone wants to touch his hunch he has no hair its just a wig.

oh hes playing this year i cant wait to see what hes got in store for the under 18s this year Lewis Nelson= gun. and we all know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back