KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier: Violet Town. The thirds players they had in the benalla night series played well with the senior players.
Runner Up: Rushy. Just purely on their performance in the night series knocking off 'rated' teams like nagambie and stanhope.
Wooden Spoon: Murch. Dont appear to have recruited at all. will probably field another 14 player team.
Disappointment: Stanhope. Much talk has been done about the lions, but am suspecting after their night series performance it will be a long and disapointing season
League Medal: Shaun Damon. This is a variable depending how many thirds games he plays
Leading Goalkicker: To hard to tell. Will most likely be a forward pocket/flanker due to the seasons predicted weather.

cheers

I think you may be a little of there, Stanhope had a few boys out first week and some players who were under injury clouds out there, they played a very good running first half of footy but seemed to give up in second half, which was there downfall.

On sunday against Shepp East the boys had 4-5 out and really played a good team game, they linked up all over the ground and looked very good winning by 40 + points against a team that was tipped to beat them.

They wont be as strong as last year but will push every team.

God your a hero Terren, You should be watching that your own head dont get smashed in, 3/4 of your home town wants a peice of you!!!
heard from a bloke that terren was at his smartest tonight and went to rushy training and asked for a clearance to undera when he wasn't even registered with rushy he was registered with tatura!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

heard from a bloke that terren was at his smartest tonight and went to rushy training and asked for a clearance to undera when he wasn't even registered with rushy he was registered with tatura!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

jez mate you are a real informed bloke arn t you. A PLAYER THAT GOES TO A JUNIOR CLUB FROM A SENIOR CLUB AND DOES NOT PLAY WITH THE JUNIOR CLUB LONGER THEN TWO YEARS (EG TAT). THEN THEY ARE REQUIRED BY THE LEAGUE TO GET A CLEARANCE FROM THE SENIOR CLUB. (EG rUSHY)

The only stupid thing that teron can be accounted for is getting tied up in the shit called rushy. Get the facts right. pie flinger

I think you may be a little of there, Stanhope had a few boys out first week and some players who were under injury clouds out there, they played a very good running first half of footy but seemed to give up in second half, which was there downfall.

On sunday against Shepp East the boys had 4-5 out and really played a good team game, they linked up all over the ground and looked very good winning by 40 + points against a team that was tipped to beat them.

Stanhope kids always making excuses. 4-5 out, last time yous barely had 16 on the field.

Hey look everyone, stanhope players are making excuses again. anything new? not likely. the fact was, they got beat, by clearly a better TEAM. do they have this word in stanhope?

"a poor tradesman blames his tools."

cheers

Anyone wanna have a crack at this?

Premier: Stanhope
Runner Up:Undera
Wooden Spoon:Murch or Gig
Disappointment: Rushy
League Medal: Ryan Patten
Leading Goalkicker: Josh Sanderson

ill have a crack

Premier: Rushy
Runner Up:Violet Town
Wooden spoon: Girgarre
Disappointment: Undera/Stanhope
League Medal: Shaun Damon/Joshua Sanderson
Leading Goalkicker: Joshua Sanderson

Rushy look strong and willing to fight right down to the final siren, Violet Town sound as if there gunna be a tough apponent again this year,
gig looked really poor in the night series,
undera and stanhope way over rated
shaun damon in and under hard at the bal, match winner. Joshua Sanderson what ive seen of him he should be right up there in the votes this year also #1 target up foward for naggaz, hes smart and drifts up in to the foward line with out hes opposition seeing him,good hands, and great kick at goals.

Any one know how VT and Avenel are shaping up this season?

i saw a few vt thirds players running around with the seniors at the benalla night series. the name Corks was called alot. i presumed this was the player being raved about earlier ... McCorkell?

Just reading off the transfers list, avenal appears the have recruited alot of players from the Seymour district junior football league. not sure if their of any value. time will tell.

ill have a crack

Premier: Rushy
Runner Up:Violet Town
Wooden spoon: Girgarre
Disappointment: Undera/Stanhope
League Medal: Shaun Damon/Joshua Sanderson
Leading Goalkicker: Joshua Sanderson

Rushy look strong and willing to fight right down to the final siren, Violet Town sound as if there gunna be a tough apponent again this year,
gig looked really poor in the night series,
undera and stanhope way over rated
shaun damon in and under hard at the bal, match winner. Joshua Sanderson what ive seen of him he should be right up there in the votes this year also #1 target up foward for naggaz, hes smart and drifts up in to the foward line with out hes opposition seeing him,good hands, and great kick at goals.

i think last year this player was trent muir. good handy player. reads the play very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering who Zach Treacy plays for and what some of his previous performances have been like. sorry if it sounds a bit ignorrant.:thumbsu:[/

Zach Treacy: kicked ten in the picolla district league then 4 goals in the match he did his knee only played the two games but looks like he may have a strong season for Violet Town...

Premier: Violet Town. The thirds players they had in the benalla night series played well with the senior players.
Runner Up: Rushy. Just purely on their performance in the night series knocking off 'rated' teams like nagambie and stanhope.
Wooden Spoon: Murch. Dont appear to have recruited at all. will probably field another 14 player team.
Disappointment: Stanhope. Much talk has been done about the lions, but am suspecting after their night series performance it will be a long and disapointing season
League Medal: Shaun Damon. This is a variable depending how many thirds games he plays
Leading Goalkicker: To hard to tell. Will most likely be a forward pocket/flanker due to the seasons predicted weather.

cheers

Mate i don't know what you are on about there. This team made the Granny last year and only lost about 4 or 5 valuable players from last years line up going by what has been written on here. I don't play for Stanhope and i don't follow them either, so lets get that clear before you say heres another one sticking up for themselves. Caught the game against Shepp East and thought they played pretty well. They still have alot of key players i believe. A few should be playing senior football already. If their ones weren't so good i believe they would be getting regular hitouts. As for a long and dissapointing season, don't hold your breath! Is there team as good as last year? Time will tell. How are you boys looking Kimbo? I notice Undera havn't been that great in terms of finals apperances lately. Do you think it will change this year? How are the seniors and Scoobs looking also? Again, both not that high in finals appearances, things changing this year?

Cheers!

Care to explain?

Stanhope- havnt lost a fair amount of key players and what they have they seem to have made up for with recruits. Should be strong again.

Undera- Were a competetive side last year, with there recruitments this year seem to be good, B. Campbell will be a big loss, will play a massive part in 2008.

Gig- In night series looked absolutly terrible, had 3-4 senior players against tally (who were equally as bad) in Jack Baker, Ryan Moore and Daniel Povey and only just managed to scrap a win, just being judmental i suppose but i think there season will not be very good.

Rushy- I said they will be the dissapointment but they will make finals, everyone on here assumes there really good cause of there night series performances but i dont think they will win a premiership thus being a BigFooty dissapoinment.

Ryan Patten= Gun, everyone knows it and if is fully fit and plays a full year of Thirds will win the ledal.

Josh Sanderson= Big, Strong Forward, with great kick, i believe he should take goalkicking out now Undera's Campbell has gone.

Cheers

jez mate you are a real informed bloke arn t you. A PLAYER THAT GOES TO A JUNIOR CLUB FROM A SENIOR CLUB AND DOES NOT PLAY WITH THE JUNIOR CLUB LONGER THEN TWO YEARS (EG TAT). THEN THEY ARE REQUIRED BY THE LEAGUE TO GET A CLEARANCE FROM THE SENIOR CLUB. (EG rUSHY)

The only stupid thing that teron can be accounted for is getting tied up in the shit called rushy. Get the facts right. pie flinger

well said thank you.

They way the Rushy boys have been on here pumping themselves up the season may as well be called off because it looks like they are going to go through the season undefeated. Anything less would make them look a little bit silly.

They way the Rushy boys have been on here pumping themselves up the season may as well be called off because it looks like they are going to go through the season undefeated. Anything less would make them look a little bit silly.

I wouldn't have said the rushy kids have been on here pumping the team up and thinking they're going to win and go through the season undefeated. Rushy just seems happy with their performances so far, and people have agreed.:thumbsu:

I wouldn't have said the rushy kids have been on here pumping the team up and thinking they're going to win and go through the season undefeated. Rushy just seems happy with their performances so far, and people have agreed.:thumbsu:

Well said... i think some people are just been put back in there place because rushy are doing better than anyone thought they would... and its not about being cocky and thinking there going to go the hole year undefeated and win the flag its about having faith in there team and trying to stay positive.

Mate i don't know what you are on about there. This team made the Granny last year and only lost about 4 or 5 valuable players from last years line up going by what has been written on here. I don't play for Stanhope and i don't follow them either, so lets get that clear before you say heres another one sticking up for themselves. Caught the game against Shepp East and thought they played pretty well. They still have alot of key players i believe. A few should be playing senior football already. If their ones weren't so good i believe they would be getting regular hitouts. As for a long and dissapointing season, don't hold your breath! Is there team as good as last year? Time will tell. How are you boys looking Kimbo? I notice Undera havn't been that great in terms of finals apperances lately. Do you think it will change this year? How are the seniors and Scoobs looking also? Again, both not that high in finals appearances, things changing this year?

Cheers!

Stanny might be just as strong as last year and did very well to make it to the granny but what you are forgetting is that other teams have grown quite a fair bit over the break and are proving themselves to be top contenders this year, maybe more so then stanhope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back