KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

surprsing to see rushy win by a fair bit of nagambie. rushy appear to be right in the race. nagambie also beating vt by a bit. i think it will be a tussle between:
vt
undera
stanhope
rushy
nagambie
avenal
lanky

for the top 5. hard to telln who will be in the big one. will be a finals race worth watching!

i see undera didnt play again this weekend. did merrigum not have a team? do they pick up 4 points?

surprsing to see rushy win by a fair bit of nagambie. rushy appear to be right in the race. nagambie also beating vt by a bit. i think it will be a tussle between:
vt
undera
stanhope
rushy
nagambie
avenal
lanky

for the top 5. hard to telln who will be in the big one. will be a finals race worth watching!

i see undera didnt play again this weekend. did merrigum not have a team? do they pick up 4 points?

They should as it is the same as a forfeit. Bit of a worry if sides are not fielding under 18's. Personally I think the Sunday junior comps are an issue, kids should be encouraged to join district league clubs. These senior clubs then need to look after these guys coming through the system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back