KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly cannot believe that Josh Mellington kicked 10 on the weekend. He is very small and not that good. He came out of A division in the BDJFL which is the worst league in australia and hes kicking 10 goals in the KDL. Just goes to show what an average league you blokes play in. You all carry on that niko abley and all these kids are soo good, why arent the playing quality footy for good teams in good leagues?? its pretty easy to be a big fish in a small pond!

Mate that is the most ridiculous thing ive eva heard, these are 14 and 15 yr old kids and your having a dig at them for havin a good game! your a real man arnt ya, grow up!:thumbsdown:

Mate that is the most ridiculous thing ive eva heard, these are 14 and 15 yr old kids and your having a dig at them for havin a good game! your a real man arnt ya, grow up!:thumbsdown:

10 goals is a good effort no matter who your opposition is, even murchison. but when the ball is the foward line for at least 3 quarters of the match you are bound to kick goals. did mellington play interleague at the w/e?

10 goals is a good effort no matter who your opposition is, even murchison. but when the ball is the foward line for at least 3 quarters of the match you are bound to kick goals. did mellington play interleague at the w/e?

na didn't play, vt only nominated its 3 eldest kids. and he is only 14

read what i sed u dumb prick, i never had a go at him for having a good game, i was having a go at the standard of the league for letting a 14 year old whose not that good kick 10 goals.

BDJFL has produced some pretty handy footballers in its time. Wouldn't at least half of Benalla Saints seniors, reserves and thirds have started their football there.....if not more....
These boys have all made an excellent start to their U/18's football, regardless that it is with a minor league team. And considering they have another 3 years of it to go i'm sure they'll be able to mix with you BIG BOYS in your GUN LEAGUE within the next few years....
Bit of luck our way and they'll stay in the same jumper but if they do head off to play GV to better their football all the best to them
mate i agree with u about the BDJFL producing good players over the years. i was referring the the past few years tho when i sed about the shit league

You are a joke mate! Nobody has been pumping up Nick and hav u heared Josh Brag about his 10? No. Its also pretty easy 2 be a small fish in a big pond like yourself no doubt. U do know that playin GV means shi t, its what u contribute 2 the teams performance, go back to the thread where u fit in with the other meatheads.
lol mate, dont talk to me about the contribution i have in my team. im not gonna go pumpin my own tires up here, but u obviously dont know me or what sort of footballer i am so keep those comments to urself.

lol mate, dont talk to me about the contribution i have in my team. im not gonna go pumpin my own tires up here, but u obviously dont know me or what sort of footballer i am so keep those comments to urself.

Ok superstar how about u tell us who u are and we can find out who u are and what sort of footballer u are. And keep my comments 2 myself?? Who cums on bf and says that somebody looks like a rat? A tosser, thats who!

Zac Fitzpatrick from gig is performing well. IS looking dangerous at full forward and is due for a bag of goals:thumbsu:

Zac Fitzpatrick from gig is performing well. IS looking dangerous at full forward and is due for a bag of goals:thumbsu:

Haha dont no wat your standards of a footballer are mate but last time i checked Zac Fitzpatrick would have been lucky to get a kick in the gig under 14's team at training, has no skill, no pace, no co-ordination and couldnt kick a ball 20 metres! just goes to show how well gig are this year with him at full forward:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha dont no wat your standards of a footballer are mate but last time i checked Zac Fitzpatrick would have been lucky to get a kick in the gig under 14's team at training, has no skill, no pace, no co-ordination and couldnt kick a ball 20 metres! just goes to show how well gig are this year with him at full forward:thumbsu:

Zac fitzpatrick has improved but he will never kick a bag of goals, played well against us a few weeks ago, got in the best, but hes not a damaging player....i see you're in good form sharpshoota, gettin a few kicks here n there.

You are a joke mate! Nobody has been pumping up Nick and hav u heared Josh Brag about his 10? No. Its also pretty easy 2 be a small fish in a big pond like yourself no doubt. U do know that playin GV means shi t, its what u contribute 2 the teams performance, go back to the thread where u fit in with the other meatheads.

Mate i play with Doggies#8 and i can tell u that he is not a small fish in a big pond.. U were off the mark by a long way by sayin that.

Mate i play with Doggies#8 and i can tell u that he is not a small fish in a big pond.. U were off the mark by a long way by sayin that.

Well why dont u get ur mate to tell us who he is, if he is that good, there shouldnt b a problem. And i dont care if hes James Hird, wat kind of knob does wat hes doing?

Wats he doing? I think he is entitled to his opinion dont u think

Im pretty sure he has had an opinion, one which nobody appreciates and is uncalled for. All he does is bag ppl flat out and say how shi t the KD is compared to his league. How is that bettering this thread? There is no reason 4 him 2 come on it and its beyond me y he bothers.

Well why dont u get ur mate to tell us who he is, if he is that good, there shouldnt b a problem. And i dont care if hes James Hird, wat kind of knob does wat hes doing?
And If ur so keen 2 find out who he is y dont u tell us all who u r and im sure he wood be happy to tell u who he is.

And If ur so keen 2 find out who he is y dont u tell us all who u r and im sure he wood be happy to tell u who he is.

I'm Chris Graham from Yea, most of the ppl on here would hav aready known that. I know that im no superstar, but ur mate has something to live up 2 now...if he's manly enough to follow through with it. And how about everyone talks about sum footy (in the KD) rather than talk about crap now eh?

Just wondering what everyones opinion is on the grandfinal being played at mooropna this year??
And 14th tiger haven't really being keeping to informed with this thread but which teams from the KDFL do you think Would bet GVFL sides can you please give me some names has i play gvfl I know a few of the kdfl sides in the kyabram area.

I'm Chris Graham from Yea, most of the ppl on here would hav aready known that. I know that im no superstar, but ur mate has something to live up 2 now...if he's manly enough to follow through with it. And how about everyone talks about sum footy (in the KD) rather than talk about crap now eh?
Well now if he sees this im sure he might tell u who he is.. And manly enough to follow through with what?

Just wondering what everyones opinion is on the grandfinal being played at mooropna this year??
And 14th tiger haven't really being keeping to informed with this thread but which teams from the KDFL do you think Would bet GVFL sides can you please give me some names has i play gvfl I know a few of the kdfl sides in the kyabram area.

Im sure that VT, Avenel and maybe Girgarre and Stanhope at full strength give Mansfield a crack, especially after hearing bout them during the week. That a fair enough call u rekon Acedex?

Well now if he sees this im sure he might tell u who he is.. And manly enough to follow through with what?
Follow through with telling us all his name now that i had.

Im sure that VT, Avenel and maybe Girgarre and Stanhope at full strength give Mansfield a crack, especially after hearing bout them during the week. That a fair enough call u rekon Acedex?
Im not 2 sur about the other 3 but i dont no how vt wood go against mansfeild.. not a real strong team but i think they wood run over the top of vt

Follow through with telling us all his name now that i had.
And he isnt the one that sed he wood, i sed im sure he wood, but u neva kno.

i know the stanhope side quite well, they seem to be the bench mark side of the compition at the moment am i right?? I play for kyabram, live in stanhope so yeah mansfield umm stanhope wouldn't come with in 30 to 40 points minimum of mansfield. this is my personal opinion. I do Believe that these teams could bet euroa and push the shepparton swans but mansfield i highly doubt it. What are your feelings on this? and what about ardmona they play stanhope this week will this be a close game??
ACADEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back