Keep it Positive - A thread where we find genuinely good things going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
Hey guys,

Please post only positive stuff, I'll start first!

I know there's an AFLW forum tucked away in the corner of this fine forum, but I wanted to bring some form of positivity to this place during a dour and depressing time.

Mon Conti is the best female player in the AFLW, one of the best female athletes in the country and she's recently committed to the Tigers and just played her 50th AFLW game.

The league has really grown in the last few years, the Tigers have won 3 on the trot and what caught my eye most, besides her incredible skill, was her post match press conference, where she said something I think I really needed to hear from someone from the club right now. Our woman's team are incredibly tight, they're building a great culture and it's a pleasure to watch them, get around the girls.

Screenshot_20240920_183736_Instagram.jpg

I passed multiple bolus today after a 4 day hiatus and previous operational hernia issues dating back almost 40 years.

If it's a good news mens health update I figure this would be welcome here.
Snoop Dogg Yes GIF by NBC Olympics

Sam Davidson becomes another great recruitment by our VFL program becoming first Tiger to win the FRM medal.

1726824886320.png

For Sam the good news is that every VFL player to ever win FRM Medal has been drafted to an AFL list ...

Let us cross our fingers and hope we still manage to land him in the draft (so we don't have to lament how we didn't draft the lad with the 3 Rd list spot we had available at the MSD) as a half forward that averages 1.5 goals a game in his first season and this bloke has a tank like Richo

In TOCE we trust

Animated GIF

Clearly TOCE was just keeping Sam out of the Butchers clutches, right?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep it Positive - A thread where we find genuinely good things going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back