Kelli Underwood to commentate on Crows v Geelong - Best wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

I think she's fantastic, and the current score in the game only makes it more enjoyable to listen to :)

she's ok, but has a unappealing voice - and sexist it may seem, but i'd prefer to hear a guy commentating than a woman.

She's definitely done her homework, but her voice......

She sounds really nervous. I think commentating on radio is harder, I just don't think she has got used to the adjustment yet. As for the criticism over her voice, gee we are drawing a long bow. She is being accurate and cutting out the inane comments of other commentators.

I hate the voices of Christian, Hudson etc. Give me Kelli's voice anyday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shes good

bit of an annoying voice very nasal

Yeah I just turned it on, all I could think of was this.

kath_kim_2.jpg

She sounds really nervous. I think commentating on radio is harder, I just don't think she has got used to the adjustment yet. As for the criticism over her voice, gee we are drawing a long bow. She is being accurate and cutting out the inane comments of other commentators.

I hate the voices of Christian, Hudson etc. Give me Kelli's voice anyday.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I think some people just have to get over their dislike for a women commentating, she's more intelligent then many.

If you want annoying try to make sense of KG calling a Crows game.

Channel Ten are downplaying the fact she's a woman and saying it's based on ability. Not guaranteed to become a regular at this stage.
Good, that's what they should be doing.

When I listen to her commentary I'll either be thinking "she's good", or "she sucks", but not "she's good and she's a woman" or "she sucks and she's a woman".

As far as I'm concerned her gender is irrelevant and I hope that as a new commentator, she's fantastic. I like fantastic commentators on sports coverage.

Re: Kelli Underwood

She is miles better than Dwayne Russell. She could sound like Fran Drescher and be better than Dwayne Russell.

Shes painful.

Her voice isn't exciting. She doesn't add anything interesting probably because she knows nothing about AFL.

But that is okay. You don't have to be an expert on AFL to commentate it. Because normally you can be a brillant caller because of your voice alone -aka Bruce. But she has nothing.

**** her off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelli Underwood to commentate on Crows v Geelong - Best wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back