Kennedy refuses to join Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have to find another top 10 pick or Juddas will tell Eagles to trade with Collingwood
he already told collingwood he doesnt want to go there. I also doubt judd would want carlton to trade away its whole future and be crap for another 10 years like west coast want us to do. I hope he and carlton bend west coast over so we keep the draft picks and become a great side in years to come.

yea its a handouts please board

lol at paying 20% of your salary cap for judd hahahaha

good to know you learnt your lesson from the kouter trade.

:thumbsu:
Instead of worrying about our salary cap........maybe you should worry about your own.

How is it that your cap is so tight? Who is getting all the money? :eek:

Secondly, why didn't Judd even interview your club?
What does that say about you?:eek:

Instead of worrying about our salary cap........maybe you should worry about your own.

It's all going into Cousins "rehab" trips to the states...

Looks like he is heading over there again

Nice to get a fully paid holiday to malibu a couple of times a year for "rehab"

Carlton have to find another top 10 pick or Juddas will tell Eagles to trade with Collingwood

That is what you are "hoping" will happen. This is despite the fact that all Judd has said is that he respects the Eagles, hopes a good fair deal gets done and you would not expect anything less.

Judd can see a very long lasting career coming from his ties at Carlton, I really doubt that he gives a stuff about what the Eagles get, because the more given away, the less powerful his new club.

Like most people, his ex-employer would most likely be just that in his mind, ex.

yea its a handouts please board

lol at paying 20% of your salary cap for judd hahahaha

good to know you learnt your lesson from the kouter trade.

:thumbsu:
No, it's an 'infract the intruding troll' board. You must not have got the memo.

Yeah now you are full of shit, what and where are Collingwood going to get any picks like us? Are you the fat lard who sits behind the goal shitting himself at O"loughlin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, they signed Simmonds to a 5 year deal, and we Nafan only joined Richmond becuase of the $$$$$$$.

Those 2 would be taking up a fair bit in the cap.

Kennedy's dad was on radio last night. He said Josh didnt necessarily want to leave the Blues but he was a professional footballer and he'll do whatever to play AFL. I got the feeling Josh wasnt fussed either way. Stay at Blues and get a game every week. Or come home to a good side but have to work for a spot.

I think Carlton will offer 3 and 20 with a prayer.

Then they will offer 3,20 and Bower, who would be great on Subi.

After that they will offer up some of the other WA boya AS WELL, JK will be a last resort in any deal. But No 1 will be out of bounds.

I think Carlton will offer 3 and 20 with a prayer.

Then they will offer 3,20 and Bower, who would be great on Subi.

After that they will offer up some of the other WA boya AS WELL, JK will be a last resort in any deal. But No 1 will be out of bounds.

You made an offer afew days ago of 3 + 20. We laughed in your face.

I'm pretty sure we are still trying get get 1,3 + Kennedy. I dont hold out much hope of us getting it though.

The deal that will be agreed on will be 3, 20 and Kennedy IMO.

I highly doubt we would want Bower. We'd take the draft pick every time. Mainly because we cant afford to get another player because it would mean we have to cut another from our list and there isnt anyone left to cut.

I'm pretty sure we are still trying get get 1,3 + Kennedy. I dont hold out much hope of us getting it though.

I highly doubt we would want Bower. We'd take the draft pick every time. Mainly because we cant afford to get another player because it would mean we have to cut another from our list and there isnt anyone left to cut.

I agree: 3, 20 and Kennedy will be the end result. Which I know it probably isn't 100% fair, but this circumstance happens quite often and it is the risk a club takes when drafting interstate players. You guys are one of the few that manages to keep hold of your interstate players. There will be "argy bargy" etc etc, but I think sanity will be prevail. As for other clubs thinking they can pounce: they can always dream I say.

I agree: 3, 20 and Kennedy will be the end result. Which I know it probably isn't 100% fair, but this circumstance happens quite often and it is the risk a club takes when drafting interstate players. You guys are one of the few that manages to keep hold of your interstate players. There will be "argy bargy" etc etc, but I think sanity will be prevail. As for other clubs thinking they can pounce: they can always dream I say.

The only club that could pounce is Collingwood. The only way it could happen is if you guys were being totally unreasonable and we said to Chris the Pies offer is better. I dont think he would mind going there.

Basically no chance that will happen though.

Congratulations.

Nisbett asked for 1, 3, 20 and JK and we thought he was dealing with Cousens not Swann :rolleyes:

The only club that could pounce is Collingwood. The only way it could happen is if you guys were being totally unreasonable and we said to Chris the Pies offer is better. I dont think he would mind going there.

I think all that has already been assessed. Eddie's quotes make it clear theyve put something on the table, and together I think Judd, WCE and the winning Club came to a landing.

Why would Judd nominate a club publicly he didnt think he'd get to?

As much as I love the Blues I recognise that we're coming from a while behind. Judd and WCE have already agreed.

I think all this is puff to sell papers.

Therefore - my point to your comment is that Collingwood have already tried to pounce, and failed.

The prob is that richmond have offered up nothing and are prepared to part with it! where as we have offered picks 3 and 20 and are prepared to part with it! what would be a better return for WCE?

After their president suggested on radio that Chris' surgery was a lobotomy rather than the adductor release........he may reconsider.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy refuses to join Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back