Game Day Kenny's Port Adelaide Pricks VS Resurgent Running Hawks Bandwagon Of Hope

Winner and margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme if Orange man wins the presidency

200w.gif
trump-dance.gif

Kern has to be channeling Chris Scott with the late change mind ****. Dixon can't possibly play? Right?

Port fans literally cannot lose either way tonight. A Port loss tonight definitely would spell the end of Kern as coach.

It's somewhat of a bizarre scenario. I'd like to hear from Sir philreich...
We haven't won a knock out final since this corresponding game in 2014 (in Perth against the Shockers), so tonight doesn't exactly fill me with confidence - Donald Trump making love to Kamala Harris is more likely than a Port win at this point.

on one hand, if poorf win, their board goes nuclear because kern ends up getting an extra year tacked on. on the other hand, though, if they lose (and get thumped) again, big question marks are raised regarding their playing units genuine capabilites.

should be funny. hawfs by 2

We haven't won a knock out final since this corresponding game in 2014 (in Perth against the Shockers), so tonight doesn't exactly fill me with confidence - Donald Trump making love to Kamala Harris is more likely than a Port win at this point.
If you don't win tonight, could be a big sweep out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Kenny losing his job after getting hacked to pieces on Friday the 13rd would be kind of poetic philreich !
And he's then announced as Eagles coach on Monday. In the immortal words of Arthur Fonzerelli, "Perfectamundo!!!!"

Wow AP you really are a flog. I'm tempted to delete all posts above so that this thread becomes worthy of a game day.

The magnificent Hawfs Youf will prevail over the fragile Poort. 99% of their supporters hate their coaches guts, what a rabble.

Hawks by 33.
Not a flog mate, just a regular hard working guy helping out with the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back