Kerr a Dud - Don't Think So

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Reason Number 18 Why Daniel Kerr is a Talentless Coward

Todays game of course.
What did he do? Nothing, he barely had an effect on the game.
Its all well and good and bash players, punch people in the groin, suck up the umpires etc when you are winning, but where was the prodigal son when the Eagles actually needed him?
He was NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. An absolutely pathetic effort from an absolutely pathetic player and person.
Judd, a quality player, stepped up and gave all that he could for his club on the day, yet poor old Daniel who lives off the glory of Cousins and Judd couldnt manage anything.
You may say (in an extremely whingy and drug induced haze) "But he was tagged all day". So what? He is apparently a good player right? Good players get tagged all the time and are able to play stellar games, ie Judd today. Being tagged is no excuse for a poor game as it should be fully expected.
I didnt see anything today that warrants Kerrs high praise, and its when you are losing that the praise should be seen. Anyone can play a decent game when a team is winning.
Daniel Kerr = BAGGAGE.

He gets tagged every week you moron. Everyone is going to play a bad game once in a while no matter how good or bad you are. You my friend are a tool.

He gets tagged every week you moron. Everyone is going to play a bad game once in a while no matter how good or bad you are. You my friend are a tool.

Exactly, he gets tagged every week. He should be used to it, and yes players do have bad games on occasion but the character displayed today when the team needed him the most was... well, get serious.

I'm sure Daniel Kerr is deeply concerned about losing your respect funhouse.

If I was Daniel Kerr I would be worried where his next hit would come from. An allyway? Supermarket parking lot? Who knows?

Exactly, he gets tagged every week. He should be used to it, and yes players do have bad games on occasion but the character displayed today when the team needed him the most was... well, get serious.

Well, Fev's behaviour has hardly been exemplary recently. I suggest you worry about your own team, rather than a player from another team who just lost their first game...

If I was Daniel Kerr I would be worried where his next hit would come from. An allyway? Supermarket parking lot? Who knows?
Well your next hit is going straight up your rear end. Fair dinkum some people are so stupid.

bay 13.

Ling is just a super-tagger.

He held Deledio to 6 possessions last week and now he holds Kerr to nothing as well!

Ling's on fire that's all.

Todays game of course.
What did he do? Nothing, he barely had an effect on the game.
Its all well and good and bash players, punch people in the groin, suck up the umpires etc when you are winning, but where was the prodigal son when the Eagles actually needed him?
He was NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. An absolutely pathetic effort from an absolutely pathetic player and person.
Judd, a quality player, stepped up and gave all that he could for his club on the day, yet poor old Daniel who lives off the glory of Cousins and Judd couldnt manage anything.
You may say (in an extremely whingy and drug induced haze) "But he was tagged all day". So what? He is apparently a good player right? Good players get tagged all the time and are able to play stellar games, ie Judd today. Being tagged is no excuse for a poor game as it should be fully expected.
I didnt see anything today that warrants Kerrs high praise, and its when you are losing that the praise should be seen. Anyone can play a decent game when a team is winning.
Daniel Kerr = BAGGAGE.

Oh, dear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny. Judging by the last 3 seasons (rather than one game like you have) I'd actually say Kerr generally plays better the harder things get. There have been many, many games over the past 3 or 4 years where when most of the team has gone missing Kerr has stepped up.

Good to see you based your argument on a single game when most of the players were pretty average. Did Kerr go missing in the Sydney game in round one? Or any of the finals he played in last year? All those games were harder than today's.

And being homophobic? Thats very intelligent.
Good to see your intelligence in homosexuality is better than your footballing knowledge.

As i said before Bay 13. ;)

You may say (in an extremely whingy and drug induced haze) "But he was tagged all day". So what? He is apparently a good player right? Good players get tagged all the time and are able to play stellar games, ie Judd today.

Who was tagging Judd today?

And youve seen what... Kerr play one game?

Everyone has a bad game.
After the first few games there was big writeups in the West on how Kerr was better than Judd.

A lot of our team had a bad day today, so many skill errors, missed shots on goal and poor decision making. We lacked class today, but theres always next week.

Well, Fev's behaviour has hardly been exemplary recently. I suggest you worry about your own team, rather than a player from another team who just lost their first game...

He's not a Carlton supporter just a troll who likes sucking in morons ..he has added you to his list

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr a Dud - Don't Think So

Remove this Banner Ad

Back