Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/122274/default.aspx

Kerr, who missed three games between rounds 17 and 19 with hip, glute and hamstring soreness, will miss his second straight match with a back injury.

The 28-year-old made a five-minute appearance at West Coast training on Monday afternoon.

"'Kerry' has not responded as well, he's still pretty stiff," coach John Worsfold told 6PR. "He'll up his running program this week and hopefully we'll have him feeling really good next week."

Wouldn't have been surprised if they rested him but still doesn't sound too good.

Considering Kerr probably has 100's of other minor niggles in his body (sore hamstring I bet), I'm not fussed at all that he's not playing at all, give him some rest to dominate finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didnt play last time did he?

Kerr did play against Collingwood.

Just a side note; our efficiency into the forward line was terrible that game, We had similar inside 50's for most of the game we just had no structure and didn't kick enough goals early. IIRC we had a good patch from the start and didn't capitalise.

Kerr did play against Collingwood.

Just a side note; our efficiency into the forward line was terrible that game, We had similar inside 50's for most of the game we just had no structure and didn't kick enough goals early. IIRC we had a good patch from the start and didn't capitalise.

Yep, Kerr played but our kicking was horrible going inside 50. Completely different team now too. I remember that patch where we dominated early, kicked consecutive behinds then collingwood kicked a couple quick goals and it was all over. Kerr seemed to play forward a bit that game, woosh was trying things maybe giving the younger guys a lesson in the middle once the game was lost.

That game was also after our thumping of the Bulldogs. We probably went in a little complacent. The important thing is that hopefully Woosh learnt a bit from the game and knows what to do this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Kerr to miss this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back