KFC Twenty20 International Game 1: Australia v England @ Adelaide (Wed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know quite a few people who decided not to go because of the RIDICULOUS ****ING PRICE.

$39 is the cheapest general admission for a game that can be an absolute stinker if the side batting first has a mare. ****ing greedy.

I could understand $5 or so dearer than the Big Bash but I wouldn't attend the game on principle because $39 is a rip off for a 40 over game of cricket.

And then they have the audacity to (seemingly) not stream the game live into Adelaide?

**** you Cricket Australia you ****ing *****.

Women's game unlikely to be shown at all.

Men's game not likely to be on Channel 9 due to QLD flood crisis will almost certain be moved to GEM or GO channel.
Men's game must be shown on the main channel because it's on the anti-siphoning list.

Women's matches aren't on the list which is why we're watching it on GEM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word from channel 9 (according to 5AA) is there is good news regarding coverage in Adelaide tonight (but it hasn't been officially announced, yet...)

Going from the comments in this thread, I confess I'm wondering how much of her career is due to her surname. Although maybe I'm being uncharitable... I've never seen her play.

Well she's only 19 and her domestic form definitely warranted selection for the national side. She was dropped from the ODI side after some poor performances. Her surname would have undoubtedly assisted her in her career, but more because of the natural talent it has granted as opposed to the reputation it brings.

And as I say that she lets more byes through, not having a good day.

Remove this Banner Ad

KFC Twenty20 International Game 1: Australia v England @ Adelaide (Wed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back