Injury Kieren Jack freak out thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's probably a medical ligament injury similar to what Isaac Smith also suffered tonight. Kierans looked worse. Smith is supposed to be 1 to 2 weeks but a bad one can mean 4. That would be a bummer.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

not sure if you can bring two blokes in for a GF coming off serious injuries, would take a brave Horse to do so.

Actually it is the opposite. It would be the easy decision to bring them back in, it would be the brave decision to leave them out knowing that they are coming back from serious injuries and the team had won 2 games without them.

Actually it is the opposite. It would be the easy decision to bring them back in, it would be the brave decision to leave them out knowing that they are coming back from serious injuries and the team had won 2 games without them.
Your post defies logic

Bloody awful to see him essentially rubbed out of finals..

Trying to be positive plenty of times this year k jacks form has been seen as an issue by many he has not been at his best plenty of times

I dunno we should be able to cover him plenty of depth in this area unlike other spots on the ground

not sure if you can bring two blokes in for a GF coming off serious injuries, would take a brave Horse to do so.
According to Dew, Parker gives himself 2 weeks to be right to go. Doubt the medical staff will be ok with that, but if there is a GF for us, they're going to have to break Lukey's other leg to stop him being at least in the sub vest.

I've been critical of him at times this year but he's had an underrated season. He'll be a big loss.
A big loss but essentially coverable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry!
Hey!
How's this for the ultimate.
Lose to Freo.
Knock off the Tiges . . . . . . EASILY!
Knock off the Hawks. . . . . . EASILY!
Up against a depleted Freo in GF.

SMASH THEM!

AFL refuse to remove trade ban.

Who gives a f . . k?
We deserve to be banned for pinching the p'ship.
How dare we do that against the odds.
Shocking & extremely arrogant by us.

No moer swearing RW!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back