Injury Knights & Tuck - LTI

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Knights has a torn patella tendon and is likely gone for the season, while Tuck has a fractured shoulder blade and is gone for 6-8.

D
Chris Knights has a torn patella tendon and is likely gone for the season, while Tuck has a fractured shoulder blade and is gone for 6-8.
Double ouch. Devistated for Knights, ill admit I doubted he would offer us much but has proven he's still got game.

Tucky will be a big out too. How long before Conca is back??? :confused:

Shame about Tucky and Knighta! Really wish them all the best and a speedy recovery! Hopefully Sam Lonergan can be promoted and really impact when he's in the senior side! In saying that I would really like to see Matty Arnott given a few games ahead of him though to see if he has what it takes then if not, bring Sam in

Arrrghh sh!t. That's taken a bit of the gloss off the win..

Need Conca back ASAP.

Wonder if Lonergan gets elevated?

This will REALLY test our depth...

all pre-season we have been talking about depth, and we recruited for depth.

Lonergan, and Arnott, will both get their opportunities now you would think.

In past years in would have been Clinton King and Ben Hollands or Tim Fleming.

Hopefully these guys make a better fist of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feel really bad for both these guys, especially knights, was starting to get a real good feeling about him :( has worked so hard to get back and have no doubt he will again, isn't as old as i thought

Tucky you brave little bugger, played a quarter with a fractured shoulder, his game showed his importance to us, will be missed, needs concs back asap

I don't think I've ever heard of a player getting a fractured shoulder blade. Such a pity for Knights, and of course Tucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back