Known Bugs/Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

-Barry Hall had 2 set shots and kicked them both on his left foot
-No down field free kicks
-Just not being able to outrun defenders chasing you effectively, they seem to always catch me even if im 10 meters clear with Varcoe

-Barry Hall had 2 set shots and kicked them both on his left foot
-No down field free kicks
-Just not being able to outrun defenders chasing you effectively, they seem to always catch me even if im 10 meters clear with Varcoe

What do you mean by effectively?

Ah well if im running with a fast player and have about 10 meters on him i should not get run down from a player unless they are equally fast if not faster. But they seem to close the gap every time no matter who is chasing. Is it impossible to outrun somebody chasing you?

Re: First AFL Live Glitch?

Just wondering if anyone else has the problem, playing as fremantle and every game at patersons stadium is stormy weather. 13 rounds into the season and nothing but storms

Pretty sure you can just change the weather before you start the game? I am 2 games into my season and my first home game rained, will let you know if they are all rainy.

when your opponent quits in the middle of the match online in the leaderboards section you record a loss

Major glitch which caused me to quit the game completely. Playing 2 player local with a mate, we both selected Aboriginal All Stars.

A dialog box pops up saying that you can't play the same special teams against itself. I press X to say OK, and the dialog box pops up again, continuously. I must have pressed X 30 times until I went to the XMB (which seemed laggy because of this) and quit the game. Hoping this is only a one off.

Went to sub a player off, did it, now it won't let me go back into the game. It's stuck in team management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only serious bug I have found so far is that my opponent got awarded a goal AND a point for a rushed behind.

The commentary is also very hit and miss

Basic multiplayer features missing (I may have missed them though)
- How can you see who you are playing until after the game?
- Some kind of ping setting to show you your opponents internet connection speed would be nice

Only serious bug I have found so far is that my opponent got awarded a goal AND a point for a rushed behind.

The commentary is also very hit and miss

Basic multiplayer features missing (I may have missed them though)
- How can you see who you are playing until after the game?
- Some kind of ping setting to show you your opponents internet connection speed would be nice
Honestly even though I get the idea of it, this isn't really needed. You really should not be getting any real bad latency considering you're going to predominantly be playing against Aussies.

Playing as Carlton in Season mode - R5 vs Sydney at the SCG - you finish the game and it freezes , i have recreated this twice now - only option is to sim the game ( which means you wont get any trophy achievments for the rest of your season )

acknowledged by BigAnt see below:
What?! So me playing through my current season essentially means dick. Good job Big Ant. :rolleyes:

For Xbox, one of the loading screens advises you to press Triangle.

This game is litered with issues.

Had the game crashing on the final siren issue in St Kilda V Adelaide Round 5
It's a bug in the game were you can only get past that match if you sim it. Ross posted a list of games you had to sim a few pages back

One thing I am very disappointed in is the Richmond theme song. I have no idea what version it is, but it's not the one used in the real AFL season, I really dislike it. It takes all the awesome out of listening to the best theme song in the AFL.:(

A ball punched over the goal line after the siren is not counted as a score. Unless I am wrong and it isn't a score...

Even with the commentary muted, Cometti pops up every now and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Known Bugs/Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back