Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Lyon's words last year, after the GF loss, rgarding improvement and commitment etc?
I don't think anyone can suggest that Kosi has improved, or is even at the same level. I have to say that all that huff was just empty words because someone should push Kosi to knock on Lyon's door.
This guy is " not up to the challenge"

Commitment is different to performance. Personally I think that Kosi gives it his all, its just not working out for him. Lost his Mojo.

If you think Kosi should be stood down, please state who you think should take his place, its not like oh look Plugger Locket had a kid and we drafted him and didn't even notice!

*Memo to Kosi*

It is a painful thing to look at your own trouble and know that you yourself and no one else has made it. Adversities do not make a man frail. They show what sort of man he is. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up

*Memo to Kosi*

It is a painful thing to look at your own trouble and know that you yourself and no one else has made it. Adversities do not make a man frail. They show what sort of man he is. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up

So Mr Cunningham
You think If we made a spot for you in the Saints 22, you would eventually be able to do the team proud, simply by trying and trying and not giving up.
All Lleyton Hewett has to do to win a grand slam is not give up.

Do you have evidence that JK is not giving it his all.
Are you saying he is lazy?
Do you even know what you are saying?
Are there any players who are immune from your relentless critisism?

Why has this guy not endeared himself to the fans, I just don't understand, and I guess I probably never will?

Never understood how Luke Ball would put his body on the line, and somehow it was more worthy than Kosi, and they imply he is weak and lazy?

6ogyzk.jpg

I still think his no.2 draft selection was well warranted
when you look at the top 10 draft selections of 2000, you have
1. Nick Riewoldt
2. Justin Koschitzke
3. Alan Didak
4. Luke Livingston
5. Andrew McDougall
6. Dylan Smith
7. Laurence Angwin
8. Daniel Motlop
9. Kayne Pettifer
10. Jordan McMahon

Aside from Didak, who else is there to choose from?

And let's not forget, Kosi is still woefully out of form

I still think his no.2 draft selection was well warranted
when you look at the top 10 draft selections of 2000, you have
1. Nick Riewoldt
2. Justin Koschitzke
3. Alan Didak
4. Luke Livingston
5. Andrew McDougall
6. Dylan Smith
7. Laurence Angwin
8. Daniel Motlop
9. Kayne Pettifer
10. Jordan McMahon

Aside from Didak, who else is there to choose from?

And let's not forget, Kosi is still woefully out of form

You're forgetting a couple of good ones in lower positions:

12. Shaun Burgoyne
18. Daniel Kerr

So Mr Cunningham
You think If we made a spot for you in the Saints 22, you would eventually be able to do the team proud, simply by trying and trying and not giving up.
All Lleyton Hewett has to do to win a grand slam is not give up.

Do you have evidence that JK is not giving it his all.
Are you saying he is lazy?
Do you even know what you are saying?
Are there any players who are immune from your relentless critisism?

What I was saying is nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

As Winston Churchill said "If you are going through hell, keep going"

What I was saying is nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

As Winston Churchill said "If you are going through hell, keep going"

At Gallipoli the Aussies persisted.
The Turks shot them.

I don't think Kosi has given up, though many have given up on him.
In some ways his career is a bit like Cameron Cloke's ( except he's stayed at the one club the whole time ).

At Gallipoli the Aussies persisted.
The Turks shot them.

I don't think Kosi has given up, though many have given up on him.
In some ways his career is a bit like Cameron Cloke's ( except he's stayed at the one club the whole time ).

While Justin is obviously struggling at the moment, to compare him with Cameron Cloke is an insult.

deleted post

To all those saying that Kosi is only there because we have no other tall targets, we do have another tall target in the VFL in Pattison
Has been BOG for the past few weeks, really doing well
Common logic dictates that without our best forward (Riewoldt), Koschitzke will be manned up on the opposition's best defender week in week out.
Also considering the fact that Kosi is only getting the ball delivered to him 15% of the time (in comparison to Milne who is getting it 65% of the time) theres some pretty good reasons why he hasn't been as good as usual - and let's not forget, the big man is woefully out of form.

EDIT: edited that post do it didnt resemble a reply to that pleb's comment :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. Shaun Burgoyne
18. Daniel Kerr

Yeah true that - but considering at the time our needs dictated we get a tall marking forward, Koschitzke is pretty much the best KPF to come out of the 2000 Draft...

Why has this guy not endeared himself to the fans, I just don't understand, and I guess I probably never will?

Never understood how Luke Ball would put his body on the line, and somehow it was more worthy than Kosi, and they imply he is weak and lazy?

I think he endears himself to a lot of fans to be honest with you ....

He is all heart, he is all trying his guts out, he will put his body on the line, crash packs etc, is always trying to make a contest.

Love the bloke to death ...

12. Shaun Burgoyne
18. Daniel Kerr

Yeah, but now we're looking with hindsight, and clearly if there were only 5 or 6 guns in the top 20, it wasn't obvious which ones they were.

If picks 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, had all been guns and we had picked a dud second pick, you could then say it was a bad drafting choice.

Example: Richmonds Jarrad Oakley Nichols, who was followed in the draft by Mitch Clark, Markus Drum, Sean Higgins, and Nathan Jones.

I've tried to stay away from the Kosi debate (I think my views are well known), but I will say the umpires seem to have a view he drops marks just because he's clumsy. I've lost count of the number of arm chops on him which have not been penalised. He's battling enough as it is you pricks! Give the guy a break.

17 possessions and two goals, showed some good signs today. Hopefully Kosi can build on this and have a solid second half of the year, very important for St.kilda's chances in 2010.

Kosi was a huge factor in the win against Freo. Didn't put a foot wrong, showing why he's the star he is.

I've tried to stay away from the Kosi debate (I think my views are well known), but I will say the umpires seem to have a view he drops marks just because he's clumsy. I've lost count of the number of arm chops on him which have not been penalised. He's battling enough as it is you pricks! Give the guy a break.

I've often shrugged it off as probably a biased view on my part, but he does seem to get his arms chopped at every contest pretty much.

Kosi was good today, took a couple of big grabs and kicked a couple of crucial goals.

Missed a couple of other opportunities and could well have kicked 4 or 5 goals.

Loved his workrate off the ball, chased hard and laid a couple of crunching tackles.

No complaints.

I've often shrugged it off as probably a biased view on my part, but he does seem to get his arms chopped at every contest pretty much.

It really does happen a lot. There was a blatant one in the last quarter (by Grover i think) where he just hit Kosi on the arm with zero ball intent that wasnt paid. Strangely enough, Kosi didnt even complain, i think he is just resigned to it happening by now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back