Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soooo is it the end of the world right now or is that only applicable to Adelaide fans?

crows coach BS..

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ett/story-e6frf3e3-1226541661001#.UNRYmo6Qv_E

Agree with the first comment..!!!

Underground Opals of Coober Pedy says… Today at 11:15 AM
Yeah the AFC are so over Tippett that they cannot stop talking about him. I know a few reasons why he left Crows for Swans. 1. Moves to a premiership team 2. Moves to a premiership 2013 favourite 3. Moves to a strong culture 4. Moves away from cheating 5. Moves away from disloyal, back stabbing 6. Moves away from deceitful contract negotiations 7. Always acknowledged he wanted to move interstate 8. Moves out of the limelight from feral Crow supporters and into anonymity in Sydney. That's just some reasons. For the record, Tippett didn't cost the Crows anything. The AFC cost themselves when they wouldn't trade like professionals and acted like sooks and admitted to cheating the draft and salary cap payments.

I agree, CAS. I like Sando and think he's done a great job with the Crows since taking over, and I still maintain that Tippett moving to Sydney is the best outcome for all parties involved.

Actually I think Sanderson allright with this article, fairly honest I think and the contracts had naught to do with him. Some players angry some still in touch and were moving on, sounds balanced to me, Tippetts not part of his squad and there is nothing he can do but get his existing crop together. It's the fans who need to listen .

Yep but I think it is more like a small subset of hysterical and irrational "fans", more like zealots, that need to listen and either finish crying the river full or move on.

crows coach BS..

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ett/story-e6frf3e3-1226541661001#.UNRYmo6Qv_E

Agree with the first comment..!!!

Underground Opals of Coober Pedy says… Today at 11:15 AM
Yeah the AFC are so over Tippett that they cannot stop talking about him. I know a few reasons why he left Crows for Swans. 1. Moves to a premiership team 2. Moves to a premiership 2013 favourite 3. Moves to a strong culture 4. Moves away from cheating 5. Moves away from disloyal, back stabbing 6. Moves away from deceitful contract negotiations 7. Always acknowledged he wanted to move interstate 8. Moves out of the limelight from feral Crow supporters and into anonymity in Sydney. That's just some reasons. For the record, Tippett didn't cost the Crows anything. The AFC cost themselves when they wouldn't trade like professionals and acted like sooks and admitted to cheating the draft and salary cap payments.

You know what they say about self praise?

Does anyone recall the postings/views of the Cats fans when the Swans signed Mumford..?
I remember reading some posts from cats fans saying Mummy was being overpaid, & he wouldn't win a Premiership playing at the Swans.. (Ha, wrong to those Suckers) But, that was about as bad as it got I think..
These Crow fannies should just let it go.. It's Xmas after all.. We got Tippett & they got graHam..
Merry Xmas to all... Ho, Ho, Ho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Sando toning down the invective. But I do believe it was his comments implying that Tippett wouldn't have too many friends left at Adel that started the witch hunt by touchy Crows fans.

From reading that article, even Sando ackowledges it was factually incorrect. Now apparently a "few" players are still in contact with him. :rolleyes:

Classy comments from Sando, always liked him.

Teasing Crow supporters is fine but I think making fun of a guy who did an ACL is a bit to far.

Fair call

Wasnt making fun of him though well not intending too, love the big texan

OH HOW I WISH THAT TIPPETTONLY RECEIVED A 10 WEEK SUSPENSIOO N AND HE CAME TO FOOTBALL PARK THIS WEKEND... THE AFL REALL Y HAVE NO SESNE OF OCCAASION

sydney look good this year..., won't go back to back, but adelaide very likely to not win this weekend....

however, if we do get up this week, i'll be here trolling swans as hard as i can...

yes its 3am so sue me

OH HOW I WISH THAT TIPPETTONLY RECEIVED A 10 WEEK SUSPENSIOO N AND HE CAME TO FOOTBALL PARK THIS WEKEND... THE AFL REALL Y HAVE NO SESNE OF OCCAASION

sydney look good this year..., won't go back to back, but adelaide very likely to not win this weekend....

however, if we do get up this week, i'll be here trolling swans as hard as i can...

yes its 3am so sue me

I am surprised the AFL management didnt do it for ratings. 1 extra game suspension, compared to a sell out Adelaide crows, tv ratings and the media coverage.......when do the AFL choose rules over money?

I would love to see how crows players treated him, would be an amazing game.....by the way, the swans will win ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back