Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH HOW I WISH THAT TIPPETTONLY RECEIVED A 10 WEEK SUSPENSIOO N AND HE CAME TO FOOTBALL PARK THIS WEKEND... THE AFL REALL Y HAVE NO SESNE OF OCCAASION

sydney look good this year..., won't go back to back, but adelaide very likely to not win this weekend....

however, if we do get up this week, i'll be here trolling swans as hard as i can...

yes its 3am so sue me

:rolleyes:

OH HOW I WISH THAT TIPPETTONLY RECEIVED A 10 WEEK SUSPENSIOO N AND HE CAME TO FOOTBALL PARK THIS WEKEND... THE AFL REALL Y HAVE NO SESNE OF OCCAASION

sydney look good this year..., won't go back to back, but adelaide very likely to not win this weekend....

however, if we do get up this week, i'll be here trolling swans as hard as i can...

yes its 3am so sue me

You make some excellent points here. I'll be doing much pondering over them in the coming days.

I am surprised the AFL management didnt do it for ratings. 1 extra game suspension, compared to a sell out Adelaide crows, tv ratings and the media coverage.......when do the AFL choose rules over money?

I would love to see how crows players treated him, would be an amazing game.....by the way, the swans will win ;)
Yes, Swans Vs Port in Round 13 at AAMI will set one record for sure, and that will be for the greatest number of crowd members in Crows colours at a non-Crows game.

It's going to be a seriously weird vibe I suspect.

I propose all Sydney players, coaching staff and fans start growing beards for the occasion.

I am surprised the AFL management didnt do it for ratings. 1 extra game suspension, compared to a sell out Adelaide crows, tv ratings and the media coverage.......when do the AFL choose rules over money?

I would love to see how crows players treated him, would be an amazing game.....by the way, the swans will win ;)
Its pretty obvious Tippett asked to miss this game. Doesn't have the balls to face up to Adelaide. 10 would be a nice round number but an 11 game suspension so he misses the adelaide game by one? nothing suss...:rolleyes:

Yes, Swans Vs Port in Round 13 at AAMI will set one record for sure, and that will be for the greatest number of crowd members in Crows colours at a non-Crows game.

It's going to be a seriously weird vibe I suspect.

I propose all Sydney players, coaching staff and fans start growing beards for the occasion.

I promise a beard of wisdom will be on display into this game by yours truly

Its pretty obvious Tippett asked to miss this game. Doesn't have the balls to face up to Adelaide. 10 would be a nice round number but an 11 game suspension so he misses the adelaide game by one? nothing suss...:rolleyes:

Button 92, You're not still bitter are you? hahaha.

IIRC correctly the Hall suspension finished one week after we played the Eagles again, not sure if its just a coincidence or the AFL plans these sort of things.

IIRC correctly the Hall suspension finished one week after we played the Eagles again, not sure if its just a coincidence or the AFL plans this sort of things.

As mere pawns in the AFL's unholy chess set, we all know the AFL's evil plans for world domination will yield for nobody.

Btw, if Sydney are the pawns, in god's name what does that make Adelaide?

I honestly thought his first game for us would have been in Sydney so all his family and childhood friends could be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand Adelaide supporters being pissed off at him. Forgetting all the salary cap rorting debacle, it was pretty much the same situation as Jolly leaving us.

Definitely. I'm still pissed off at Jolly, but the Tippett situation was at least as bad. But, he plays for us now, and just like I don't expect Pies supporters to dislike Jolly, I'm going to embrace Tippett with open arms!

Nothing suspicious at all. 10 games plus 9.8% COLA, total rounded up to the nearest whole number.

His mates have started calling him Bitter Button.

Haha, when I saw the name Button92 pop up all the memories of the Crows fans crying their eyes out on this thread came flooding back. Ahhh those were the days, Button92 erupting every 4 minutes and Vadar banning everyone and sundry from the Crows board for even hinting Jessie White and pick 22 would be headed to the Crows, how did that end up working out anyway?

Haha, when I saw the name Button92 pop up all the memories of the Crows fans crying their eyes out on this thread came flooding back. Ahhh those were the days, Button92 erupting every 4 minutes and Vadar banning everyone and sundry from the Crows board for even hinting Jessie White and pick 22 would be headed to the Crows, how did that end up working out anyway?

Well he was confident absolutely no way was Sydney gonna pick him up in the PSD :D

You make some excellent points here. I'll be doing much pondering over them in the coming days.

His call about the swans not going back to back makes a nice segue (have been searching for the thread to post this in as i don't want to start a new one) into me claiming that the SWANS WILL GO BACK TO BACK!!!!!!

SWANS, 2013 PREMIERS!!!!

yes its 3am so sue me

Apparently Tippett is making the trip to catch up with friends!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back