Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't take much to suck me in old mate
Don't be too humble Roota. The Gumbooters did throw large amounts of folding plastic at another forward a few years ago in the second half of the season to try and get over Murchison. It didn't work and the GF was an anticlimax but full credit to Johnno, he did the best that he could with the lacklustre efforts around him.

Mooroopna took Oz back as well and then he departed again with at least one handy player. This seems to be what a lot of clubs have to do to get a few wins on the board. Even my hair stylist knew the Arho deal details (yes Jayco13, I still have more than enough to style)! Unlike AFL and VFL clubs, most country clubs can't run a long term plan, even with a glut of juniors, because money talks, other things beckon and juniors aren't going on to player as adults.

Well woody I know a lot of gentlemen... particularly in my own family.. that would love a head of hair like yours. Although you need to do something about woody jr, hes just wasting his

Well woody I know a lot of gentlemen... particularly in my own family.. that would love a head of hair like yours. Although you need to do something about woody jr, hes just wasting his

I understand that the Greens are pushing to have his hair listed as a world heritage site for critically endangered species. There could be several others in the KDFL on the list as well (Yes you Milney).

That's good that he is ok !But you could imagine the concern for the player from all, especially his family At the end of the day it's just another headline the Kdl will receive that it just doesn't need!!

Dirty F@&K#R only got 11weeks, worst thing lve ever seen in football, should of been life and charged by police.

Dirty F@&K#R only got 11weeks, worst thing lve ever seen in football, should of been life and charged by police.
Great another reason for parents not to get there kids involved , I just don't get how someone can get 3 weeks for swearing and only 11 for kicking someone in the head.

Couple of handy June 30 additions, Luke Edwards for Stanhope and Dale Reyne for Girgarre.

Jamie Boumbis gutless peace of crap!! Had 4 weeks hanging over him from a previous tribunal hearing copped 11 last night wich comes to15 one more week and he would have been deregjsted surely intentionally kicking someone in the head deserves at least that???
how the hell does someone only get 11 weeks for kicking someone in the head one more week would of got rid of him for good what a joke
no wonder umpires dont like reporting players they never get supported by incomptent tribunal people who have no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the hell does someone only get 11 weeks for kicking someone in the head one more week would of got rid of him for good what a joke
no wonder umpires dont like reporting players they never get supported by incomptent tribunal people who have no idea

Reason being the league does not want to deregister a player as it looks bad for the league , but its ok to kick someone in the head and give them a chance still to play.
Its a absolute joke

Reason being the league does not want to deregister a player as it looks bad for the league , but its ok to kick someone in the head and give them a chance still to play.
Its a absolute joke

It looks far worse for the league to allow a player to continue playing after this type of thing. The league would actually be applauded if they deregistered the player

Who are they Hank ? More info please , might be a bit late for Gig
Dale Reyne was a very good key forward, as mentioned not sure how many games he will play, part of the old Echuca United crew.
I don't believe Edwards will be playing for Stanhope( he played for Stanhope in the GF loss to Murch), just a ploy to have him 1 less point for next season.

Dale Reyne was a very good key forward, as mentioned not sure how many games he will play, part of the old Echuca United crew.
I don't believe Edwards will be playing for Stanhope( he played for Stanhope in the GF loss to Murch), just a ploy to have him 1 less point for next season.

Think you have to play 5 games to be classed as a season and drop a point but I maybe wrong.

Think you have to play 5 games to be classed as a season and drop a point but I maybe wrong.
Yeah I thought that was the case too brownsnake, that was just the reasoning I was given for his clearance.
Anything in Kdfl rules stopping him from being listed on twos teamsheet yet not playing ?

Gutless peace of shit... R
Jamie Boumbis gutless peace of crap!! Had 4 weeks hanging over him from a previous tribunal hearing copped 11 last night wich comes to15 one more week and he would have been deregjsted surely intentionally kicking someone in the head deserves at least that???

Gutless peace of crap.. Really??? Can you honestly tell me that Jamie went on the the field that day INTENTIONALLY wanting to kick the guy in the head??
NO!!
What he did, was completely wrong.. no doubt about it.
HOWEVER; to call a person a gutless peace of crap, has now made it go to a whole new level.
If Jamie didn't take full ownership of his actions, then by all means.. call him every name under the sun BUT HE DID TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF HIS DISGUSTING AND INEXCUSABLE BEHAVIOUR ON THE FIELD!
Im very sure he is not proud of what he did and is deeply sorry for it.
But in everyones eyes, that is never enough.. remember there is two sides to every story.. but unfortunately, everyone only listens to the victim's side.

Gutless peace of shit... R

Gutless peace of crap.. Really??? Can you honestly tell me that Jamie went on the the field that day INTENTIONALLY wanting to kick the guy in the head??
NO!!
What he did, was completely wrong.. no doubt about it.
HOWEVER; to call a person a gutless peace of crap, has now made it go to a whole new level.
If Jamie didn't take full ownership of his actions, then by all means.. call him every name under the sun BUT HE DID TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF HIS DISGUSTING AND INEXCUSABLE BEHAVIOUR ON THE FIELD!
Im very sure he is not proud of what he did and is deeply sorry for it.
But in everyones eyes, that is never enough.. remember there is two sides to every story.. but unfortunately, everyone only listens to the victim's side.

So we should hear his side of the story. However you said yourself his behaviour is INEXCUSABLE... Meaning HE CANT DEFEND HIS BEHAVIOUR!! Or is he just too gutless?? *Piece by the way. Peace ✌️

So we should hear his side of the story. However you said yourself his behaviour is INEXCUSABLE... Meaning HE CANT DEFEND HIS BEHAVIOUR!! Or is he just too gutless?? *Piece by the way. Peace ✌️

everyone is entitled to defend their behaviour... whether its good or bad!!
I say that its inexcusable... BUT.. I still believe that he also is allowed to have a voice in the matter..
But then again.. people will not listen to it.
How is he too gutless?? he admitted his wrong in what he did... does that make him gutless??

I say that its inexcusable... BUT.. I still believe that he also is allowed to have a voice in the matter..
How is he too gutless?? he admitted his wrong in what he did... does that make him gutless??

Oh gee I dunno.. he kicked a bloke on the ground in the head. I'm tipping he's a shit bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back