Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to hospital in the ambo apparently he got the OK the senior game was delayed half hour so they played 20 min quarters with no time on.
That's good that he is ok !But you could imagine the concern for the player from all, especially his family At the end of the day it's just another headline the Kdl will receive that it just doesn't need!!

After all the league problems Ardy had last year, surely this will be it for them. They haven't been the least bit competitive in any game this season and the trouble always come out from there.
A kick on the football field is as bad as you can get. I remember the other year when that dog Rennie from murch kicked the Avenel bloke while he was on the ground in the final.
On a more positive note.. Good to see Vt use the home ground advantage and beat tally. Was by a nice margin as well

After all the league problems Ardy had last year, surely this will be it for them. They haven't been the least bit competitive in any game this season and the trouble always come out from there.
A kick on the football field is as bad as you can get. I remember the other year when that dog Rennie from murch kicked the Avenel bloke while he was on the ground in the final.
On a more positive note.. Good to see Vt use the home ground advantage and beat tally. Was by a nice margin as well
What league problems did they have last year?

No wonder Sportsbet wouldn't take my 500 @ $5.50!!
if james does play for stanhope massive in for them can only see three real contenders nagambie avenel and stanhope
big question is if tally who cannot seem to beat the top sides can keep merrigum out.

Wouldn't think at his age James would make any difference whatsoever
You've been made to be a bad judge before Sparra, and IF James does play you will be again. Still not 40, and Full Forwards like Exell and Meka have dominated games including Grand Finals at that age, and with his physical attributes, I'd say he is even better equipped than those two to cope.

Wouldn't think at his age James would make any difference whatsoever

I beg to differ Sparra, Az is looking fitter than I've ever seen him since he moved locally, and he has been having the occasional kick around Clancy Reserve Kilmore of late with a few of the lads.

I beg to differ Sparra, Az is looking fitter than I've ever seen him since he moved locally, and he has been having the occasional kick around Clancy Reserve Kilmore of late with a few of the lads.

He would still dominate. The bloke is a goal kicking machine. My big questions is....as much as we want great players playing...is how can he possibly be re instated. His record is attrocious...granted under some extreme circumstances at times...but he was one of the reasons that the 15 week cap was implemented if I remember correctly

He would still dominate. The bloke is a goal kicking machine. My big questions is....as much as we want great players playing...is how can he possibly be re instated. His record is attrocious...granted under some extreme circumstances at times...but he was one of the reasons that the 15 week cap was implemented if I remember
Norman has wound you blokes right in Aaron James is no chance of playing this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if james does play for stanhope massive in for them can only see three real contenders nagambie avenel and stanhope
big question is if tally who cannot seem to beat the top sides can keep merrigum out.
Did Murch at any point seem like they were going to knock Stanhope off? Great win by VT as well.

good source informs me that morale at tally not the best regarding attitude around the club of their big full forward apparantly players have voiced their opinion on his commitment around the club to the senior coach no good for morale

good source informs me that morale at tally not the best regarding attitude around the club of their big full forward apparantly players have voiced their opinion on his commitment around the club to the senior coach no good for morale
Interesting how clubs never learn, Mooroopna was told he was not worth the hassle, Tally had already seen first hand what he was like, no one to blame but themselves

Interesting how clubs never learn, Mooroopna was told he was not worth the hassle, Tally had already seen first hand what he was like, no one to blame but themselves
Spot on Hank !! A grand a game and what do they get in return an absolute tosser doesn't train doesn't attend functions ect ect it's just all about him !!

Mooroopna took Oz back as well and then he departed again with at least one handy player. This seems to be what a lot of clubs have to do to get a few wins on the board. Even my hair stylist knew the Arho deal details (yes Jayco13, I still have more than enough to style)! Unlike AFL and VFL clubs, most country clubs can't run a long term plan, even with a glut of juniors, because money talks, other things beckon and juniors aren't going on to player as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back