Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
The line I believe that was going to be used had nothing to do with the Ardmona game, but the player in questions first game back for the club in the twos against Undera. He was on the team sheet and suited up to play, but a KDL official said he wasn't cleared and couldn't play, in the meantime the clearance was processed and he should have been able to take the field. Wasn't there tonight so no idea if that was used or Findlay found another line that they could take, I am sure it will all be in the Shepp News tomorrow
Incredible. So instead of pursuing this at the time, a club goes down the track of fraudulently putting a player on a team sheet in a later game knowing that the player concerned cannot possibly "suit up" and take the field? I would very strongly suggest that Stanhope are still at fault and offended the rules as they failed to firstly seek rectification of the first issue and then knowingly broke the rules in the second instance. If, of course, that was the argument used.

Come 2017, if each club decides to forfeit against Stanhope mid week and pays the appropriate penalty and Stanhope finish up on top undefeated, does Stanhope actually have any players qualified for the finals or can they name anyone who may have driven past the ground at some stage?

Come to lanky this week watch stanny put on a clinic

The line I believe that was going to be used had nothing to do with the Ardmona game, but the player in questions first game back for the club in the twos against Undera. He was on the team sheet and suited up to play, but a KDL official said he wasn't cleared and couldn't play, in the meantime the clearance was processed and he should have been able to take the field. Wasn't there tonight so no idea if that was used or Findlay found another line that they could take, I am sure it will all be in the Shepp News tomorrow
On the money Hank and he did take the field for a short time against Undera that day , Stanhope just needed to have proof I presume to overturn the verdict .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the basis of this decision, the responsible people at AFLVic in the "Hub" must now resign as these sheets are supposed to mailed through for confirmation and such discrepancies noted. Their obvious failure to ensure the integrity of such paperwork has resulted in this situation and subsequent embarrassment for all involved.

I

Incredible. So instead of pursuing this at the time, a club goes down the track of fraudulently putting a player on a team sheet in a later game knowing that the player concerned cannot possibly "suit up" and take the field? I would very strongly suggest that Stanhope are still at fault and offended the rules as they failed to firstly seek rectification of the first issue and then knowingly broke the rules in the second instance. If, of course, that was the argument used.

So what is being said now is that Stanhope had no worries because he took the ground and the Undera 2's game was legit, then why the need to dodgy the Ardy paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back