Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another "admin error" how common are they?!!!!
Yeah by the looks I reckon the admin error might be the wrong way for you guys, the clearance approval might be supposed to be 2015, as he played games at Stanhope in 2015 and has been there since. I could be wrong though, this is all only investigation on the fly:cool:

Does anyone know the wording of the rule for the 6 games? Clearance submitted after Rd 1, or Clearance Approved after Rd 1?
Sorry to get involved but doesn't look good Hank, 1 of my best mates is involved with the Railway's Football Club, I just gave him a ring to ask his admin/secretary officer & they came back with a firm answer, the clearance was received April 8th 2016 & Cleared April 28th 2016..... So I see were your asking the question regarding April 2015 but that looks like just a typo.....

But I'm staying out of this from here on in.....

Your by laws use term registered by now that really does make things interesting...View attachment 286854
So ineligible, and whether it says 2015 or 2016 doesn't matter.
Well I think we can hand down our verdict from the Big Footy court.
Tally v Merrigum next week!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id be playing everything but the senior game tomorrow still if I was the league
reasonable but how do you re-arrange all grandfinals on the one day ? give those who get through tommorrow 2 weeks off and those who played last week and are thrpugh to the GF force to have 3 weeks off . Cant imagine those already through being to happy with that, especially nagambie.

reasonable but how do you re-arrange all grandfinals on the one day ? give those who get through tommorrow 2 weeks off and those who played last week and are thrpugh to the GF force to have 3 weeks off . Cant imagine those already through being to happy with that, especially nagambie.

Just checking you haven't forgotten the SE has a grand final tomorrow ? :D

Think you still neeed to go ahead tomorrow. The seniors would now be two weeks behind( If Tally also get a reprieve), so all other grades wouldn't be playing next week as well as that game in the seniors would be a first semi. That's if Stanhope get the arse, maybe they will still play tomorrow, stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back