Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at the game today and what is the mood like. My tip is there would be a lot of tension in the air. The luchtime interval with the league executives and club officials will be interesting today.
My son went and reported that when Stanhope ran out the entire crowd booed. So that sums up the response I suppose.

Haha!! All jokes aside tho mate (including the last weeks laughable events)... I'm very impressed with your computer skills. Being able to crop a free hand drawing onto the World Wide Web is a great talent!! I would assume someone with your skills would could assist at least 1 club and league that comes 2 mind...

Haha!! All jokes aside tho mate (including the last weeks laughable events)... I'm very impressed with your computer skills. Being able to crop a free hand drawing onto the World Wide Web is a great talent!! I would assume someone with your skills would could assist at least 1 club and league that comes 2 mind...

Thanks mate. Be happy to help them with the paperwork, to assist their transfer to another league. Cheers

After the final last week Edwards left the ground very quickly dressed in full gear. Don't know what happened after the final today but surely any club paying big dollars to a player would expect them to hang around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a fair contingent , saw your old mate Gleeson he sends his kind regards .

The Cricket administrator , is anyone surprised by the spin he puts on things ?

Has been front and centre of all things this week in the KDFL along with Divines tweets and from all reports goes on radio yesterday trying to save face. LOL !!!

Is way out of his depth !

Stanhope were belted today guido Avenel were just too slick too quick and harder at the ball pretty fiery 1st half with lambert red carded he has had a few of those over the years and the big and I mean big Edwards yellow carded Stanhope 2s undefeated in home and away out in straight sets pretty sad eh old mate !!
What did the tagger do Steve Thompson wasn't there

Pretty sure umpire related stuff abuse threatening the umpire just
went off off his head it will cost him a spot in the granny he's never been real smart fox !!
Bit more of a misunderstanding I believe, the abuse was all in banter between Lambert and another player, not the umpire. The umpire mistakenly thought it was addressed at him. Should get off, but with his bad record ya never know.

Does anyone know anything of a racial vilification from a long time ago that hasnt been resolved ?
Heard a whisper over the weekend that one of parties believes that the matter remains unresolved and policy hasn't been followed .
Sounds like it is about to very ugly .

Does anyone know anything of a racial vilification from a long time ago that hasnt been resolved ?
Heard a whisper over the weekend that one of parties believes that the matter remains unresolved and policy hasn't been followed .
Sounds like it is about to very ugly .
Typical sweep it under the carpet. John O'Donoghue will look after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back