Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a bit quieter over here this week chaps. Surely something worth chatting about or are u all burnt out??

All the games on the weekend were back to the usual 1 win per game. Boring as bat shit...

Few tips for the weekend...

Flags:
Seniors: Avenel - 4pts
Reserves: Nagambie - 25pts
Thirds: The Gum - 7pts

BOG
Seniors: Michael Morgan (Avenel)
Reserves: Patty Ratray (nag)
Thirds: Jack Sinclair (gum)

I'd be happy to see both Avenel and Nagambie go home with one win each and I'll go the Rattsnake in the 2's and Subba Arandt the main game for the B.O.G. honours

All the games on the weekend were back to the usual 1 win per game. Boring as bat shit...

Few tips for the weekend...

Flags:
Seniors: Avenel - 4pts
Reserves: Nagambie - 25pts
Thirds: The Gum - 7pts

BOG
Seniors: Michael Morgan (Avenel)
Reserves: Patty Ratray (nag)
Thirds: Jack Sinclair (gum)
Nagambie will win everything and so they should
Biggest population by a country mile
Maybe all the townsfolk down there can bond together and put a verandah on those fugly looking change rooms, or perhaps finish their scoreboard or even make the ground surface presentable.
Apart from the u17 netty the rest of the day should be boring enough for me to head over to moama and watch the mighty cats give nathalia a touch up

Hopefully the ground is in better knick then katamatite where the PDFL grand final was held!
Hopefully the KDFL clubs get the same financial return as the PDFNL clubs will from the GF. Ground was fine, given the whether endured, whilst the 2 year old $1mill + clubrooms made for a great day.
With Katandra just recently finishing their $1 mill + clubrooms in time for their turn to host the GF next year , it should also be a good host.
Do you notice what is happening ?

Last edited:
Hopefully the KDFL clubs get the same financial return as the PDFNL clubs will from the GF. Ground was fine, given the whether endured, whilst the 2 year old $1mill + clubrooms made for a great day.
With Katandra just recently finishing their $1 mill + clubrooms in time for their turn to host the GF next year , it should also be a good host.
By what you just said I'm noticing that the PDFL clubs are good at getting grants? The ground was a mud pit haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Sucks to be a club in the City of Kyabram/Echuca and Strathbogie Shire and COGS must (allegedly) be getting kickbacks!

Definitely didn't look like that grand final day. Is the PDFL going to have a points system and salary cap next year or will the league be to good for that?
Yes it did, only with a record crowd watching , believe there was also a huge crowd at the MFL grand final.
Given they aren't in the hub , they get to choose what is best for their comp .

Yes it did, only with a record crowd watching , believe there was also a huge crowd at the MFL grand final.
Given they aren't in the hub , they get to choose what is best for their comp .
That's as weak a reply as you have ever posted
PDFL and KDFL both minor leagues so their grounds and facilities do not compare with majority of MFL.
I dunno about huge crowd, it seemed decent on the club rooms side but bugger all on the eastern side of the ground. Only mid strength beer on sale, nearly had to abstain.

That's as weak a reply as you have ever posted
PDFL and KDFL both minor leagues so their grounds and facilities do not compare with majority of MFL.
I dunno about huge crowd, it seemed decent on the club rooms side but bugger all on the eastern side of the ground. Only mid strength beer on sale, nearly had to abstain.
lol ,never tried to compare the facilities but seen as though you brought it up I'd suggest you take a bit more of a look around.
Didn't go to MFL gf , only going on what I have been told , thats why I stated "believe" .
Stick to the mid strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back