Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ,never tried to compare the facilities but seen as though you brought it up I'd suggest you take a bit more of a look around.
Didn't go to MFL gf , only going on what I have been told , thats why I stated "believe" .
Stick to the mid strength.
Had to that's all they had - see what's on tap at lavi today when I go and watch ex VT players Saker, Sharp and Mellington

Big day today with the juniors Foxtrot?
Yes well done and congratulations to all football and netball teams that picked up a granny on the weekend The one thing left is the medal count on Friday night WHO IS INVITED AND WHOSE NOT . If invited my pick is A Haysom 2 Kasey Duncan 3 S Poole

That's as weak a reply as you have ever posted
PDFL and KDFL both minor leagues so their grounds and facilities do not compare with majority of MFL.
I dunno about huge crowd, it seemed decent on the club rooms side but bugger all on the eastern side of the ground. Only mid strength beer on sale, nearly had to abstain.
Plenty of Heavy in the sporties, and a great view:p

Plenty of Heavy in the sporties, and a great view:p
the NSW liquor licencing mob, have brought in a new rule with only selling alcohol below 4%...I think it has something to do with the Denny Ute Muster. we (Rumba,) still sold plenty, which was surprising and hopefully the MFL Granny ends up in Vic next year.

the NSW liquor licencing mob, have brought in a new rule with only selling alcohol below 4%...I think it has something to do with the Denny Ute Muster. we (Rumba,) still sold plenty, which was surprising and hopefully the MFL Granny ends up in Vic next year.
the alleged nsw licencing law, selling below 4%, hasnt applied to many other events. Did it also mean pre mixed spirits werent sold ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen it. Each league I gave played in holds its Medal count and awards presentation in the week leading up to the grand final.
Yep medal count, individual awards, club championships. Still been to a couple of Presentation Nights where the premiership teams are presented with the premiership flags, usually only premiership sides go

Most leagues do that and do it prior to the gf
What present premiership flags to the likely winners
Out of interest , has it only been after the GF since the GVFL joined the hub , past 2 years ?
didnt go last year roar but have attended quite a few before that So answer to your question yes must have started last year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back