Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How funny was that bro, have a good laugh, just remember Stanhope won by 60 points and the player questioned didnt even do much, shows what a great club Merrigum is

As an interested observer on this matter sooky, I suggest you put the phone, ipad or laptop away and read a book.

You are embarrassing yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting back watching this whole drama unfold and I'm still wondering exactly what sheep station are we playing for?? What is with the cheating and bad sportsmanship that is creeping into my beloved game of Aussie Rules. Nagambie thirds knowingly played ineligible players against Lancaster, which saw them loose the points and gain a hefty fine. WHY?? From what I've heard if they had of played their normal team they would've beaten Lancy fair and square as they had injuries and were down to 14 odd players that week. And now Stanhope has done the same thing. IMO the "independent" tribunal will allow Stanhope to play because they don't want to see the finals stuffed around with (as Stanhope will undoubtedly take it further). I mean how much would that cost to move finals?? How unfair on the other clubs as well who have done the right thing throughout the year.

Sitting back watching this whole drama unfold and I'm still wondering exactly what sheep station are we playing for?? What is with the cheating and bad sportsmanship that is creeping into my beloved game of Aussie Rules. Nagambie thirds knowingly played ineligible players against Lancaster, which saw them loose the points and gain a hefty fine. WHY?? From what I've heard if they had of played their normal team they would've beaten Lancy fair and square as they had injuries and were down to 14 odd players that week. And now Stanhope has done the same thing. IMO the "independent" tribunal will allow Stanhope to play because they don't want to see the finals stuffed around with (as Stanhope will undoubtedly take it further). I mean how much would that cost to move finals?? How unfair on the other clubs as well who have done the right thing throughout the year.

100% correct

I may be wrong but did Merrigum not win 9 or 10 in a row. finals aren't made or lost with a bad loss in Rd4. You are clearly living in a state of shock given your teams current situation

win 9 or 10 against shit sides, first 4 weeks didnt win one and all them teams were decent

The second time stanhope played merrigum this year, they had injuries everywhere, must feel good beating an injury rattled team

Shoe was on the other foot in that regard on Sunday, certainly was the case in round 4.... I'm sorry but what's your point.
I keep forgetting this conspiracy about Stanhope being the only club to have injuries. Carry on. Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back