Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez hank deadbeat that's a bit much. Sorry didn't know about Joeyboy thought you were having a dig at me.
Haha, As I said, take a breath, or another Cuban and Johnnie Walker, I can somehow see the smile on your face through the screen ;)

Hey Dids, Dylan McWhinney blew like a racehorse after a two year layoff. Will he strip fitter this week???

Yeah he was underdone mate. Good player but definitely short of a run. Had a few out on Sunday, I think Dyl was shocked at the call up!
Selection will be interesting this week. (I think that's an understatement under the circumstances)... Hope Dyl keeps his spot but not sure, will be better for the run of course.
Wow what a crazy week..

Yeah he was underdone mate. Good player but definitely short of a run. Had a few out on Sunday, I think Dyl was shocked at the call up!
Selection will be interesting this week. (I think that's an understatement under the circumstances)... Hope Dyl keeps his spot but not sure, will be better for the run of course.
Wow what a crazy week..
Hey dids has he played enough games to qualify

Wow what a crazy week..
Should be some hefty suspensions and fines coming cheathopes way. The coaches who knew that the player wasn't playing and allowed his name to be on there should not be allowed to coach again. The whole committee should be outed. The club should receive a hefty fine which doesn't get paid to the kdl. The money should be distributed to all the other clubs. And lastly they should have there player points halved for the next two years.

Should be some hefty suspensions and fines coming cheathopes way. The coaches who knew that the player wasn't playing and allowed his name to be on there should not be allowed to coach again. The whole committee should be outed. The club should receive a hefty fine which doesn't get paid to the kdl. The money should be distributed to all the other clubs. And lastly they should have there player points halved for the next two years.

Pfft pls HAHAHAHAH LOL

Last edited:
And make them have a joint presentation night with us at hurleys

Wow what a crazy week..
So I hear cheathope are starting up something new. MAD WEDNESDAY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole thing is fairly embarrassing for the league , but in saying that its fun having Guido66 back up and about

Just throwing this out there, and I fully understand why Stanhopes appealing the decision, but do they really have any chance considering they've broken the exact rule that was brought in because they tweaked the previous eligibility rules a few years ago.

Absolutely no chance. Stanhope are wasting their time and I would assume money for an appeal.
But what an interesting game it makes it. Merrigum the only team to beat Avenel in H&A and they have both been beaten by 10 goals on the weekend. The circus of the kdfl rolls on

appears that a young Merrigum player may have played his first game in this final. is he not required to play the 3 to qualify.

appears that a young Merrigum player may have played his first game in this final. is he not required to play the 3 to qualify.

You would be referring to McWhinney. Has been at the club for a few years now. He played 3 H&A games in reserves to quailfy. First Senior game on weekend. Within the rules. PS he will be rapt that you called him young...

Stanhope may not have been "cooked" but whoever floated this t*rd must have been baked if they didn't think it might possibly hit the fan. Why not ask for a ruling on the player's eligibility beforehand unless, of course, it was possible that the answer might have been in the negative. There are further penalties for taking something frivolous to appeal.

Stanhope must think they have there own rules an can get away with what they want not very intelligent lot if they don't know the rules

Maybe a fine of some sort also as it is a second offence.. and as much as I like hoota, maybe hes over riding want to win could be hes biggest downfall

I agree Joey they need to learn a lesson an realize that they cannot try bend the rules to benefit them.

just had on Win news about the Merrigum player, looks pretty straightforward that he has played the required 3 club games( as he was a Merrigum player at the start of the season he only needs to play 3) why didn't AFL GM just put that to bed on the news instead of letting that one fester also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back