Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows it even that bad i dont get it, just means one less on the bench aye boys :)
You've got to love it when a dill that can't begin a sentence with a capital letter and doesn't capitalise the personal pronoun "I" pots another contributor for misspelling Nagambie. As for venting your spleen because you're a passionate Stanhope supporter, why not direct it towards the people who orchestrated this debacle?

Wow gone quiet. No news yet? Of course they'll get away with it. They'll beg and plead and say so sorry with sugar on the top for making a big oopsie and the tribunal will fall for it....

You've got to love it when a dill that can't begin a sentence with a capital letter and doesn't capitalise the personal pronoun "I" pots another contributor for misspelling Nagambie. As for venting your spleen because you're a passionate Stanhope supporter, why not direct it towards the people who orchestrated this debacle?
The Stanhope debacle, or the Rushy P-12 debacle in not giving poor sooky clubs a basic education? ;)

The league asked us (Tally) if we would be interested to which we said yes, the league then had reservations about the ground holding up with all the talk of rain this week so gave it to Mooroopna.
How's lanky's ground going to go with up to 60mm rain coming, if tallly's wasn't going to be good lanky's will be way worse . We might have to move to mooroopna.

The match should rightly be moved to Rushy because last week's match was apparently played off the field and the result seemingly null and void!
Only for one team what about all the others who didn't cheat ? The thirds game between tally and Murch was an absolute cracking game. There will be a lot of young talent coming out of those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How has that happened?
The line I believe that was going to be used had nothing to do with the Ardmona game, but the player in questions first game back for the club in the twos against Undera. He was on the team sheet and suited up to play, but a KDL official said he wasn't cleared and couldn't play, in the meantime the clearance was processed and he should have been able to take the field. Wasn't there tonight so no idea if that was used or Findlay found another line that they could take, I am sure it will all be in the Shepp News tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back