Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were 5 goals up
Do you reckon we went the early crow normo ?

One of your older supporters definitely went the early crow getting into the Mainland supporters and bench only for him to go very very quite about 10 minutes later!!

The Tally boys said Sidey got rubbed for 2 weeks for striking after the Unders boys did plenty of scragging but I see in the Shepp News they said he was out for 1. Set penalty striking is two now isn't it? That also means he is out of the race for the Medal who would be in with a chance?

The Tally boys said Sidey got rubbed for 2 weeks for striking after the Unders boys did plenty of scragging but I see in the Shepp News they said he was out for 1. Set penalty striking is two now isn't it? That also means he is out of the race for the Medal who would be in with a chance?

Depends on if those naggaz boys are eligible after their suspension? If not would think Pat Horsburgh, Sam Poole, Matt Bartlett or Don Stirling are the main chances.

Andrew Petigrove from Lancaster also having a good year.

Steve Thompson for me, could Mick Roberts win it off his 10 games, has been a clear 3 the both games I've watch of Nagambie

Will be interesting if the draw has any affect on votes. Because if it's a close count and you only play ardy once you will have a game advantage.

Lynch will be on 9 votes after round 3 but rushys lack of wins may hurt him.
Wouldn't count out Timmy K from tally he got plenty of votes last year and seems to be a lot fitter this year.

Will be interesting if the draw has any affect on votes. Because if it's a close count and you only play ardy once you will have a game advantage.

Lynch will be on 9 votes after round 3 but rushys lack of wins may hurt him.
Wouldn't count out Timmy K from tally he got plenty of votes last year and seems to be a lot fitter this year.
Yep Timmy K was one I thought of will be important to the leggers flag chances. Agree on Pettigrove also could see Jack Exell from Stanny and Don Stirling polling well. Stirling gets noticed.

Depends on if those naggaz boys are eligible after their suspension? If not would think Pat Horsburgh, Sam Poole, Matt Bartlett or Don Stirling are the main chances.

Matt Bartlett won't be up there (my opinion) he's missed a game or two which wouldn't help his cause, He will come around 4th or 5th in gigs BNF I reckon. Has had a great year ecpesally the first half but has dropped off the last few games.

Hopefully gig can keep him for next year as his been one of there best players and his only going to be better next year. And from all reports from a few of the players his a great bloke and the players & club love him

And agree with Poole will give it a fair shake and yeah exell will have to poll a few from some bags his kicked. And agree again with Roberts, has he missed many games? His always in the best

Matt Bartlett won't be up there (my opinion) he's missed a game or two which wouldn't help his cause, He will come around 4th or 5th in gigs BNF I reckon. Has had a great year ecpesally the first half but has dropped off the last few games.

Hopefully gig can keep him for next year as his been one of there best players and his only going to be better next year. And from all reports from a few of the players his a great bloke and the players & club love him

Yeah fair call. Spot on tho, Matty is an absolute champion fella, would be a good asset to any club on and off the field.
Nagambie's big four of Roberts, Sheils, Haysom and Waterson will pole well but are ineligible I think from the suspension.
I will say Horsburgh the favourite at the moment followed by Stirling, Poole and Pettigrove.

b2ff516c3b8e0a0a0683dd5aacd7b883.jpg

Wowee what a round of footy. Merrigum's win changes some things with the way that some clubs have their draws laid out. Avenel were promising but nagambies midfield took control. Violet town and Stanhope being over run are big upsets. Well done to Murchison and Girgarre.

b2ff516c3b8e0a0a0683dd5aacd7b883.jpg

Wowee what a round of footy. Merrigum's win changes some things with the way that some clubs have their draws laid out. Avenel were promising but nagambies midfield took control. Violet town and Stanhope being over run are big upsets. Well done to Murchison and Girgarre.
An AFL type Round for the KDFL! Exciting stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didak question for you Merrigum would be satisfied with how are traveling all things considered? Some good wins in recent weeks. Was Mick Power appointed on a 2 year year deal? likely to Coach on?

Didak question for you Merrigum would be satisfied with how are traveling all things considered? Some good wins in recent weeks. Was Mick Power appointed on a 2 year year deal? likely to Coach on?

At the moment we are happy enough Doc. Certainly lower expectations this season with the losses from our list, it all depends how the next few weeks pan out before we judge the season. The Gig and Lanky wins were massive.
The most pleasing thing is we've blooded 5 U/18 kids along the way. Which is essential as the "dads army" in our side won't be around much longer..
I don't know if we will hold that 6th spot with the draw that we have coming up, but it's good to see some fight coming from our players again!
Still a bit to be played out with planning for next year. Mick is keen to coach again but equally he's happy to stand aside and assist if we decide on another coach to take us forward. But yeah every chance he will coach again, he's a ripper :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back