Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his reputation as one of the guns in the comp over the last 10 years is justified. Most key forwards do the bulk of their scoreboard damage against the bottom clubs.
He’s always been a player to plan for when playing Nagambie or Avenel..
He was certainly capable of some absolute shockers some days, when he was more interested in giving team mates a spray than getting a kick! But that’s the life of a key forward with a ego.. which of course is the vast majority!! Geez I might have also given Mitchell a backhander there by accident :D
I personally really rate his achievements in both Gvl and Kdl level As you said dids he kicks goals against the best Unlike the Brett Arhos ect ect

Sounds like tmitchells' assessment of the ratsnake is more personal than professional !!!!:cool:

Sounds like tmitchells' assessment of the ratsnake is more personal than professional !!!!:cool:
Definitely no personal issue with big patty, you have a guy his size averaging 3-4 goals a game and from my recollection not getting the job done against the good sides!

Definitely no personal issue with big patty, you have a guy his size averaging 3-4 goals a game and from my recollection not getting the job done against the good sides!
But with that last point still draws best opposition defender which opens other avenues to goal, hence this years grand final. Respect ur view though mate, thats whats its about on here after all

But with that last point still draws best opposition defender which opens other avenues to goal, hence this years grand final. Respect ur view though mate, thats whats its about on here after all
I’m sure if you asked the best defenders in his time that, they would have found guys like Laporta a lot harder to play on

I’m sure if you asked the best defenders in his time that, they would have found guys like Laporta a lot harder to play on
Laporta was a handy player but Linc Sullivan had his measure on a few occasions too if i recall.

The big rat will love u blokes talking abt his football career.. will come out and dominate the league next year at his new kdl club..
Reckon u might have something there as we're talking about his favorite subject, him !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway fu#k tennis!

For those clubs that have started pre season already what’s the numbers like on the track? Heard off Someone that gig nearly had 40 to there first training on Friday night just gone

Yeah I’m such a sheepdog that I can’t put my actual name to my comments on here!
Thats ok champ, my name isn't widely known for any great deeds in local footy circles and i dont have to pump up my own tyres. Was just a battler having a red hot go10-15 years before u got marginally serious about getting a kick and was more than happy that I put my head over more often than not. .......that being said, im more than familiar with the way u went about it, being that typical "stereotype " fwd playing the "bruise free" brand....except when Travis Potts would've got a hold of you !! :thumbsu:

But to ur credit tmitchell, goals win matches and you obviously knew where they were. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back