Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing that ex South Bernie spearhead who kicked 241 goals in 2016 will be lining up at Stanhope.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that player is Rohan Baldock with the other players they have recruited they should be red hot in 2018 You’re got to give it to chaukie he’s determined to to break that small drought that’s been forming for about 9 years

Last edited:
I think that player is Rohan Baldock with the other players they have recruited they should be red hot in 2018 You’re got to give it to chaukie he’s determined to to break that small drought that’s been forming for about 9 years
Yeah will be playing the first game against gig.. and could be another big signing in the next few weeks.. stay tuned..

The name Baldock and from Tassie........has to be related to the great former saint surely.

Spoke to him, wasn’t happy with this, hasn’t signed anything or confirmed anything yet. Jumped the gun the pies! But that is most likely where he will end up.
Should we expect to see more of HTL at King's Park Ultrajet ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so have you heard of any departures from violet town ultra ? how are they looking for this season .

Staff and McKay to shep swans, Nick Abley will play at Maribyrnong Park, fair chunk of their goals there. Heard talk of Woodcock and Poole heading back to United, not sure of the truth to it though.

Staff and McKay to shep swans, Nick Abley will play at Maribyrnong Park, fair chunk of their goals there. Heard talk of Woodcock and Poole heading back to United, not sure of the truth to it though.[/QUOTE so if true they might slide down the ladder you would think a lot of quality there if true.

ok whats everybodys prediction for the ladder 2018
stanhope
nagambie
tally
avenal
girgarre
murchison
lancaster
violet town
merrigum
undera
rushworth
longwood
ardmona

ok whats everybodys prediction for the ladder 2018
stanhope
nagambie
tally
avenal
girgarre
murchison
lancaster
violet town
merrigum
undera
rushworth
longwood
ardmona

Nagambie
Stanhope
Tally
Avenal
Girgarre
VT
- - - - - - - - - -
Murchison
Lancaster
Merrigum
Undera
Longwood
Rushworth
Ardmona

For what it’s worth my predictions Stanhope / Nagambie/ Tally / Avenal/ Girgarre/Voilet Town /Murchison/ Lancaster/ Merrigum/Undera/ Longwood/Rushworth/Ardmona Premiers Stanny they have lost 4or 5 good players but their gains are top notch plus they will be better coached

I think you could mount a case for any of 5 sides to win it. Nagambie Tally have improved the list Avenel Stanhope and VT are still in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back