Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if it is the durwoods how many clubs have they been at in the last seven years ?
if it is the durwoods how many clubs have they been at in the last seven years ?
Tat -murch -Ardy-Gum -stanny signed with United pulled out early pre season few years back He’s a terrific player but a coaches nightmare with his unpredictable availabllity

Tat -murch -Ardy-Gum -stanny signed with United pulled out early pre season few years back He’s a terrific player but a coaches nightmare with his unpredictable availabllity
Terry would be 36 or so with a bung knee wouldn't have played properly for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting way over the top here haha. Been told it’s the durwards. Tez as a more off the bench role. But ya never know as has been said with them.

Well only those involved will know the full story cause from what i have been told out at cat land tez was coming out to help us and tommy had not made up his mind.

Hopefully this year we will be welcoming back a few old faces to the club with ralphy pulling out of the coaching roll due to personal issues, luke “weena” trevena will be taking over and has a lot of support from old coaches and past players. So hopefully this year we can pull it together a little.

Well only those involved will know the full story cause from what i have been told out at cat land tez was coming out to help us and tommy had not made up his mind.

Hopefully this year we will be welcoming back a few old faces to the club with ralphy pulling out of the coaching roll due to personal issues, luke “weena” trevena will be taking over and has a lot of support from old coaches and past players. So hopefully this year we can pull it together a little.
When did Ralph pull out?

More than surprised with Rushys new coach Dave Reardons expectations from his team this season Has stated a top 4 is what he wants and aiming to achieve I would have thought a little high!! Especially on last seasons form and with some of their losses including their century goal kicker gone I’m not digging it in to rushy just being a realist they are coming from a long way back

More than surprised with Rushys new coach Dave Reardons expectations from his team this season Has stated a top 4 is what he wants and aiming to achieve I would have thought a little high!! Especially on last seasons form and with some of their losses including their century goal kicker gone I’m not digging it in to rushy just being a realist they are coming from a long way back
Tell him he’s dreamin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back