Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, but it came out in the paper the day after he trained at mooroopna that he'd signed at rochy! Blokes don't normally train elsewhere after they've signed at a club in the same comp! Will be interested to see what the out come will be with this young bloke.
good observation mate looks like jai simmie will be at mooroopna been training there for three weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that clubs voted in favour of the tradional 20 round/18 game fixture for 2018, personally I would have liked to see it go the other way have a shorter season.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very interesting. I agree with you Show!
Was there an outcome on the new player points limit and the salary cap? Both were mentioned on being lowered. And also the age of the 3rds?

Was there an outcome on the new player points limit and the salary cap? Both were mentioned on being lowered. And also the age of the 3rds?
From Tuesday's Shepp News regarding the points cap:

"In the Kyabram District Football League, Girgarre will have 44 points to work with, Ardmona has been granted 46, while Longwood has the maximum that the AFL Goulburn Murray sub-committee can hand out at 48.

Ardmona is coming from a long way back, having not fielded a senior team last season after copping uncompetitive beltings in the first two rounds."

I'm happy it’s stayed with how it is, especially with last year in Ardy not fielding a side in the seniors which caused some teams two byes on top of their already two they get, then throw a league bye on top! Some sides would’ve hardly played a good chunk of consecutive games in a row.

I'm happy it’s stayed with how it is, especially with last year in Ardy not fielding a side in the seniors which caused some teams two byes on top of their already two they get, then throw a league bye on top! Some sides would’ve hardly played a good chunk of consecutive games in a row.
Fair point but I'd be surprised to see that happen again

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back