Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe Rushy may be going down that path
Robbie Osbourne red hot for the SE job ?? Been coaching the Shepp swans 2s won 2019 two’s medal,better known at SE as a gun ruckman CHF also coached Tally and had a stint at VT. A very popular fella who will definitely lure some handy players back to the club if appointed

Unfortunately it's been over for a while
To be fair, I think the writing was on the wall. But the league really didn’t approach the clubs for thoughts on the relaunched fixture and it was obviously brought up by some… Positive discussion at last league meeting about clubs wanting voice heard and what the league put forward in an attempt to continue is what majority (50% or seven tenths or whatever was required) had voted for. So credit to them for asking for club feedback on this one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see crawf back at Ardmona, when he's moved to northern nsw. Good job for you bush fly to sink your teeth into
Wasn't he meant to be living in NSW this year? The last time I seen Ardmona play they were very strong both on the Scoreboard and Physically. I will make the effort to have a look at them play if you step up to the plate though Trent. I might even introduce myself as well given you seemed to be a bit confused who I was. I've signed into a few venues as Bush Fly though of late so if you can find that evidence and match it with the CCTV vision you might have me.

I think I'd send them back into recess fly,

Wasn't he meant to be living in NSW this year? The last time I seen Ardmona play they were very strong both on the Scoreboard and Physically. I will make the effort to have a look at them play if you step up to the plate though Trent. I might even introduce myself as well given you seemed to be a bit confused who I was. I've signed into a few venues as Bush Fly though of late so if you can find that evidence and match it with the CCTV vision you might have me.

Robbie Osbourne red hot for the SE job ?? Been coaching the Shepp swans 2s won 2019 two’s medal,better known at SE as a gun ruckman CHF also coached Tally and had a stint at VT. A very popular fella who will definitely lure some handy players back to the club if appointed
Ozzie has been locked in But SE keen to return to the Picola league personally don’t like their chance on that happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back