Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

has anything official came out in the season officially being over from the kdfl? Or a presentation night happening?
Presentation night was pencilled in for October 1st but was subject to change. Virtual with clubs able to run their own. If club’s can’t do their own then I imagine it’ll still be virtual just without club involvement. Guess they’d invite the individual winners to the zoom.

Well I assume that’s where the older one will go if they want him. His house in Huntly still not finished!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I see Tommy Davies has been appointed lancys coach next season bootze great fella he is. I would think that appointment will be well received internally Will be warm favourite for the Kdl Mac medal

I see Tommy Davies has been appointed lancys coach next season bootze great fella he is. I would think that appointment will be well received internally Will be warm favourite for the Kdl Mac medal
Great appointment and well done to Corey on his time as coach, has put together a powerful list.

Did anyone catch Rohan Aldous article in the Kyabram free press yesterday on their team of the new millennium? Can’t get it up this way.

Last edited:

Easily in top 10 players in KD IMO. League medals hard to predict but certainly should be among favourites. Should romp in the Club’s B&F. His ability to impose himself on games at crucial moments was great this year. One of the few players who can play under duress. Take it from me, some games he shouldn’t have played such my concerns for his welfare. (Not talking about concussion worries as that wouldn’t happen.) However he had critical impact in contests on one leg at times. Huge pain tolerance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Tom Davies is the clear favourite we have heard jamo, martin, Barnes, scanlon is there other Smokey’s or will it just be one of the favourites

So Tom Davies is the clear favourite we have heard jamo, martin, Barnes, scanlon is there other Smokey’s or will it just be one of the favourites
Don’t think he is a smoky, but not mentioned and think weight of goals will see Mellington with18-20 votes which in a shortened season has to be in the mix.
Pat McMullan from Dookie might get his mid teen votes.

Don’t think he is a smoky, but not mentioned and think weight of goals will see Mellington with18-20 votes which in a shortened season has to be in the mix.
Has never been a real vote getter Melzo despite his tons of goals due to his on field theatrics and attitude toward umpires. Superstar nonetheless.

Kick 100 in a shortened season is very impressive! After watching Mcmullan play he is a super talent. Would be interesting to see a team of the year lots of talent in the kdfl

Add bootze to that list big loss Trainers for any football club are hard to find especially good ones and he’s one

Thanks Swoopin. Spent a year at Ky doing it without any of my lads playing. (One in Ky U16s the other at Lancy that year) Really missed seeing them play, so said I won’t miss seeing them play again as one day they won’t be!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back